Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - August 17, 2017

[ VICE - SITREP - THURSDAY ]

REPUBLIC TREASURY TO BEGIN PRINTING TRN's ON OCTOBER 1, 2017

THE CABAL ARE THROWING PEBBLES AT TANKS IN THESE FINAL HOURS.

IT'S OVER.


READ FULL SITREP


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Aug. 19, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Aug. 19 2017 Compiled 12:18 am EDT 19 Aug. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Holy Spirituality with Pine Cone: Looking for Love in all the Wrong Places

OSHO: Being In Love

https://youtu.be/8LfUvi1bof8



Everything, always happens for the best, every time, and all the time, as long as we understand the motive to Enlightening Compassion requires us to turn within more responsive discretion, when upsetting Duality disappointment does its best to seem abusive the most. The other day when I was stopped at my mailbox, a swearing pirate wild man, almost fell out of the speeding SUV his wife was driving, and tore me a new one in every spiteful expression that can humiliate an unsuspecting innocent.

25 mph may have seemed too slow for a couple destined for more bad luck than slowing down, but immediately I felt compassion for his wife, and for him to have a wife, so instead of getting too scared about it all, once I got safe inside and sitting down, I used this trigger as another experience in Duality to see how God was guiding me to express how well we are doing on Dinarland, to be able to be so group-afraid, yet still see how well we, all are doing together, compared to that poor mind-controlled suffering couple in the car, still in denial of their, own Satanic Matrix Mafia crumbling right before our eyes.

All 5, other houses surrounding my new house have Matrix couples just like this fast-car couple, and I see how every bitter wife has all the Blackmail power-over her emotional hostage undead husband, which reminds me why no neighbor allows their little-men to speak to me any more. How threatening it must be for those Satanic Matrix Mafia crumbling couples, to experience a sort of free single man living happily, and discretely alone without any need to live under Satanically Correct Current Traumatic Stress Disorder(SCCTSD) Stockholm Syndrome sick Loyalty to their Mother-replication wives in contemptuous feminist tyranny?

This used to be me too, and it has taken many dark days of the soul to forgive such ‘divide and conquer’ Vatican control, and even referring to normal couples may become a trigger of fear for others listening, so we, all can turn within together, while we watch in gratitude our Matrix-fail humiliation crumbling ‘eye for an eye ‘old testament’ to the memory of all sorrow-filled family souls, that were murdered on the spot for thinking outside the One-eyed Congress Jackals, that have committed Paradigm-genocide on all fast-car swearing children, no matter what age we pretend we, really ‘aren’t’ any more. Thank You God!

Love is, so against the Law outside on this Quarantined Satanic Planet, that not one family in millions doesn’t live in the kind of fear that can, still scare me enough to want to write all about the awful things that are constantly going on everywhere. The fast-car couple helped remind me it’s time to stop focusing on the reckless things we have, all made friends with, and let go of any more need to prove what has happened to me, and express how anything that goes wrong now is just another reminder of how grateful I am to turn within, no matter what Karmic reminder comes along to nudge me back inside Immortal Love.

I wanted to add a list on Dinar called “Inner-net News Haunt”, to help remind me that Ascension RV/GCR manifesting for us is, really an inside jobber-doo, just like Enlightening Compassion is an inside Maine Lobster-Lobber Immortal Love jobber-doo too. I think it’s, more difficult to, always be focused ‘out’-side with a partner, and not get even, more focused outside while we, are already used to giving another-close our Inner Love-surrender empowerment. My past memories keep manifesting in my old tired-out mind-focus, so I can’t, even pretend to be able to focus on another, and, still be able to, only focus inside, where the Light, and Love-authentic replaces my old mind with a new forgiving mind of Delight.

Maybe it’s wrong somehow to see how angry every ‘womanned man’ projects his protection motive onto the whole World, but every Manned woman knows all too well how it feels to be protected all the hostage-time, when her man is the very one she needs ownership-hubristic protection/projection from the most, already! Earth men protect Earth women, and ‘their’ women protect ‘their’ children and I can’t help but imagine like all crap runs downhill, where that buries the poor, that can hardly breath under the septic tank of protection we, all can hardly breath inside for deep-belly breaths of relief any more.

Who has it worse the kids, or the poor, and who can keep count with all the Matrix-loser Poor Wars, and all the Satanic ‘divide and conquer’ shit-buried sacrificed kids? A lot can happen inside with every new experience, and my new attitude is to stop looking for Love in all the wrong ‘outside’ places, and trust everything that happens happens for the best, so I can unlearn reacting to outside, and turn within where I get, so many new Enlightening Ascension helpers all the Inner-net haunting-acceptance “Immortal Love learning time”.

I am grateful so many feel disappointed from the way we don’t have control over how RV/GCR things should go the way we imagine, but the best things that happen can enhance our group desire to turn within even more, altogether and let God’s footprints make one set in our Saint Francis new group-need diamond beach to ‘bring it’, not ‘expect it’, no matter where we, Dina-go, and Jobber doosie Responsive-doo Love-too. My heart seems to be on automatic pilot to continually respond to every inquiry, as if I need, all the help I can muster inside, so when the going gets rough, I pop inside for new Awareness, where there is, never any possible disappointment, as long as I want to unlearn Predator Planet Mafia Matrix Used-car coupling Satanically Correct Current Traumatic Stress Disorder(SCCTSD) War-poor/Child sacrifice.

A Spiritual prime minister always responded “Everything happens for the best”, but when he said this when the King lost a finger, someone in the court reported his indiscretion to the King, and he was placed in their Satanically Correct dungeon. A few days later when out hunting, a gypsy tribe took the Royal Party hostage, and were going to sacrifice the King, but their habit was to need the subject-victim to be in perfect condition too. When they discovered the Kingy was missing a Pinky, they sacrificed another, instead, so the King went back to the castle and let that Spiritual Prime Minister out free again. As, both the king, and the prime minister worked in sync together now, everyone learned to turn within, and be able to enlighten compassion for the whole kinder forgiving-group New-car couple grateful-attitude.

We never seem to Listen well enough to our lost Inner Child Spirit either
We have children inside with sore throats from hollering at our deaf way

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.