Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - August 17, 2017

[ VICE - SITREP - THURSDAY ]

REPUBLIC TREASURY TO BEGIN PRINTING TRN's ON OCTOBER 1, 2017

THE CABAL ARE THROWING PEBBLES AT TANKS IN THESE FINAL HOURS.

IT'S OVER.


READ FULL SITREP


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Aug. 19, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Aug. 19 2017 Compiled 12:18 am EDT 19 Aug. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Saturday, July 29, 2017

We Are Not Alone -- Connecting with Off Wolders by Michael Brine

Source: Dinar Chronicles

We are not alone!


Connecting with Off Worlders – My experiences.

First of all I use the designation of “Off Worlders” in preference to “Aliens” as I do not consider them Alien, as they are all part of this Universe we live in.

1] The first memorable event was when I was 14 in 1949, and chasing a stolen car – a story for another time! I had little driving experience and it was starting to rain when I hit a corner going 70 mph. I skidded across the road and hit a tree driving the motor up into my front seat. At the moment of impact I was held above the car in what I can only call a bubble. The car was a write-off! I was unhurt. To this day no one knows how I survived without a scratch!

2] In 1999 I was in Tasmania, Australia and was taking a course in Reiki. In doing so it included reading the history of Reiki which included a reference that said some felt that there was evidence to suggest that Reiki had been given to Humanity in ages past by Off Worlders who had visited us centuries ago. This caught my attention as it rang true for me.

So when I was concluding my course my teacher who had tested me had passed me and was standing behind me giving me a sort of blessing. All of a sudden a white light came through the ceiling and I heard a voice say – “You are not forgotten!” This was not a message for me so much as a message for all of Humanity. It leads me to believe that we may well have been seeded here from another part of this Universe some thousands of years back in time.

3] In 2003 I was visiting England seeing friends and was down in famous Glastonbury in Somerset. This was at the time when the US were going to go into Afghanistan and we all felt that was a bad idea. So a group of us agreed to meet in a small village square off the main square at noon the next day and send out prayers for Peace. The next day there were about 15 of us and we were gathering in a circle holding hands when a young chap came running up, looking at me and asking if he could join. Of course we said yes and he came in between myself and another. Then we did our thing. When it was over some of us were talking about going out to a pub for supper and to have an evening together. This young chap asked if he could join us. We agreed and arranged to meet in the village square at 5:30. We then herded ourselves in to some of the cars and left some in the square as the Pub was about 10 miles out of town. It was called “The Apple Tree”.

Fortunately there was an empty room with a fire going in it when we got there so we all sat down and ordered some food and started sharing our thoughts. We were there for about 2 hours. Throughout this time I noticed that this young chap sat on the shelf that extended beyond the fireplace – listened intently to our sharings but said very little.

Finally, we left and drove back to Glastonbury to pick up our other cars. I’d said my ‘Good Nights’ and was standing alone by my friend’s car when this young chap came quietly over to me and as he approached me I saw a bolt of white light come from his heart centre straight into mine. I felt Love as I had never felt it before or since. Then he was gone. Later the next day I asked if anyone knew him but nobody did and he was never seen again as far as I know.

From that I KNOW they are amongst us.

4] Back in 1961 while on my 6 months leave from my Bank employer I had been up in London with a friend to see a play. We were driving back to Glastonbury and were crossing Salisbury Plane at about 1am – an area in which so many of these Crop Circles appear - when I saw what looked like a long train approaching from the right and crossing the bridge in front of us. Only I suddenly realised there was NO bridge in front of us, nor any railway in this area! So I stopped the car and both of us watched in amazement as this huge ‘plane’ passed slowly across the road in front of us in absolute silence! Let me add there was NO landing site anywhere near this location, nor any military bases. Hhhhmmm – we are definitely not alone!

Michael.

Ps – Let me be clear. Over the years I have met other “Fellow Travellers” who have themselves experienced connecting with these beautiful Beings from other parts of our Universe who are amongst us – learning about us – and connecting with some of us as and when they feel it appropriate. So, I have decided to take a bit of a risk and go public with my experiences in the hope it will have some influence in opening minds – namely, that we are NOT alone!

My e-mail address is wild.brine621@gmail.com Some other writings of mine can be accessed at:- www.missionignition.net/btb

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.