Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - December 12, 2017


Quick Overview:


Peace in the middle east was accomplished.


The Rothschild's have been contained.


The Alliance is on the verge of releasing the RV to begin the transition event.


All call center, redemption center staff have been called in. Bank's have been given new updated memos.


The Republic is standing by, waiting for the go-ahead to begin the indictments immediately after the RV release.


Release decision time is set. RV is imminent.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Dec. 13, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Dec. 13 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 13 Dec. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Friday, August 4, 2017

Holy Spirituality with Pine Cone: Spiritual Ascension Sovereignty

A Course in Miracles - Only Forgiveness Can Be Shared - David Hoffmeister ACIM

https://youtu.be/l2ZsMwrql4g



Physical role playing 3d Duality polarizes other Mortal physical-role players, whether others are the same as my role, or the co-created lifetime Karmic opposite, from other life-long role play illusions in Time’s 3 ring circus string-theory timeline. “I am Immortal Spirit; this body is, just an image, and has nothing to do with what(absolute unborn infinity)I am. You are Spirit, whole and innocent; all is forgiven and released.”

Spirituality, simply means looking within, and Holy Spirituality means, not so simply, Unifying Karmic divisive-gender role-reversal lifetimes Mercy, by forgiving others, as myself to enlighten enough compassion to, even be able to see through the life and death veil, on the wheel of Karma. It’s not emotionally safe on 3d physical-role running-rampart Earth to express honest feelings, or to enjoy any Sovereign gentle, kind, compassionate boundaries, so we, role players, simply don’t.

Funny thing about Spiritual Ascension Sovereignty, because without all three working together, there can be no Ascension, when every physical-role player, actually defines the anger/fear/pain, from shame of separation, that prevents any 3d mirror possibility of Spiritual Ascension Sovereignty, or Karmic emotional safety for that ‘matter’. I want to use the Mother-role, and Father-role as female physical role, and male physical-role antitheses of an Immortal Spirit devotee in service to ONENESS Spirit Conscience and Holy Spirituality Karma-free Christed vulnerable self-discloser, from authentic absolute unborn infinite innocence.

Physical devotee Karmic Mother/female role player, without Spiritual Ascension Sovereignty:

Even before I am born my physical gender begins to erode my Spiritual Ascension Sovereignty chances to enjoy absolute unborn infinite creative intelligence, and my physical-role birth into this Spiritual Ascension Sovereignty desert of undead prison-life defines the epitome of Mother Earth lack of emotional safety. It’s so scary to appear in this lost-soul love-lorn paradigm, that right away when I cry, everyone is, so frightened of my vulnerable self-disclosure, that it is clear that physical dry wells have no water to give, as they are, more interested in my, not triggering all ‘their’ emotional baggage, than sincerely responding to ‘my’ stark raving initiation to 3d denied rage, so evident everywhere there are unsafe 3d physical-role devotee shame-driven sorrow-filled monster-mirrors. (Forgiveness self-disclosure shared for, either gender, as neither, really)

Right away everyone defers to my Mother owning me, and she is the worse one being triggered, already by acting so weirdly happy, as if I’m responsible for all her reason to be here now. Of all the 3d humans, she Love listens the least because I can sense everyone demands she has to mind-control me with all the unwritten rules, that I can’t, even read yet, and she won’t stop trying to shut me up, instead of caring about how I feel, instead of ‘her’ need to look like a good Mother for the rest of the World. “Talk about getting used!”

There is, so much pressure to be a girl/female Mother myself, and all I can see appearing in my diapers is everything mean about playing physical roles, instead either similar smelly gender parts that, already has to deny my real feelings, as if that’s the main-gain Power-over game here on Mother Martyr emotionally unsafe prison planet, to have to, already guess how I, really feel, and “We don’t ever wanna make Mama madd”.

I carry the little girl burden of everyone else’s lost innocence, and ‘boy’ are there a lot of heavy unforgiven needy bastards out there on Mother Earth. Mothers, never tell their true feelings to any family member, and when they tell other Mothers, no one Love-listens then either. They all just react with advice how to get back control over their family, so no one has to feel any physical-role misery, necessary on Earth-mirror Patsy-protection/projection envy Earth. Mothers react scary the most, and yet keep blaming everyone they, never tell their real feelings to, so when their husbands try, the big Karmic Kaboomba happens, when Fathers disappear ‘somewhere’ so they don’t have to feel like little girls do too.

It’s absolutely unbelievable how much pressure it is to have to please other females so much to hide any feelings from everyone and, still demand just one special male is responsible for a lifetime of manic narcissism and, still want to stay around me no matter how much I blame him for everything I denied all my life from everyone else too. I am successful when I revert back to when I was a fat little baby sitting in the middle of the living room in a crying-rage, until I had complete control over the whole elephant deaf-herd house-sag, and I still hear their Clarion lie echo “Oh she’s just tired!”

Where is the Spiritual Ascension Sovereignty, before I take a hostage by contract, so he can never be free again, and where is the Spiritual Ascension Sovereignty when I’m married, and have to listen to his feelings when he’s so angry at me, already he won’t listen to mine. It’s like he’s still, so angry from teen age girls-in-training before clicking in by Blackmailing him, and he, still doesn’t know it yet, again. My body betrays me every time I get around a penis, and they are everywhere wanting my total attention, and even though I am supposed to show as much skin as I can, no one seems to care what happens when I get, just a little-bit pregnant with so much emotionally unsafe fear acting out for me.

My body falling apart after giving required birth is nothing, compared with my mind falling apart all alone, and depressed from losing my husband, even if he still hangs around, as long as he stays safely out of my contemptuous range. I no longer can Love him, or my kids for that matter, and it’s just a matter of time before I get stuck with other needy Mother-mirrors, as we get to watch each other become embittered in more wrinkled elephant herds, as if we are out of physical-role business, until we die alone somewhere, where nobody is left to begin, too late feeling all these little-girl add-ons.

Physical devotee Karmic Father/male role player, without Spiritual Ascension Sovereignty:

I am angry for a lifetime of serious neglect, as a male survivor of female pedophilia, mixed with 40 annihilation NDE traumas, including every bone in my body broken by Matriarchal Family members more than once, and what scares me most is observing validation of female victims, after I had, already made what happened to me seem normal-buried alive for boys. I am in, all over body torture excruciating pain yet my own God-given Reike helps now, but all the anger/fear/pain in the world can no longer hide my toxic shame, that keeps me writing in gratitude for the only Mother Earth nurturing I experience inside, with Holy Spirit forgiveness nurturing. (Forgiveness self-disclosure shared for, either gender, as neither, really)

I have tried really hard to play a male physical-role to satisfy this Prison Planet’s required sex initiation, but honestly, once God found me at the human dump for the wretched, nothing of this World can compare with the exponential Amazing Grace nurturing Holy Spirituality applies continually with a single eye vision focused inside my Pineal Portal, right out through Orion’s Nebula into absolute unborn infinite Immortal Love brilliance. I have, so many long drabs of necessary repentance, but Today, as an Immortal Spirit disciplined disciple, I can’t say enough about letting go inspiration of playing any physical-role at all any ‘illusory’ more.

I remember how it feels to pretend a little girl right on up, and out of miserable-mirror here, so it really surprises me when it became my turn to complain about playing a male physical-role, that those lemons, already added some sugar, and autonomically transforms into a pretty good version of old fashioned lemonade at this revelatory Spiritual Ascension Sovereignty picnic spot. While I was forgiving my Mother and her Mother-in-lawless-ness, little did I realize how forgiveness this lifetime is like painting over old-soul canvass by forgiving myself last lifetime as old Louisa, when I played similar role-reversal abuse on a son, that never could forgive me. I am grateful for so many male, and female alters too, all Love-listening each other inside now no matter what and, even more grateful for, finally accepting, that all necessary Karmic physical-role playing, any lifetime does to vanquish any Spiritual Ascension Sovereignty, until we forgive each, as all, and all, as each other with Delight for Immortality, ONENESS really.

Everyone is doing the, very best we Karmic-can comeback
Good Spiritual Ascension Sovereignty to ya’ all on me free

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.