Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 21, 2017


SOMETHING MAJOR HAS CHANGED FROM PREVIOUS REPORTS.


TRUMP WAS ELECTED BY THE APTB/NPTB FOR A SPECIFIC REASON.


TO DRAW THE CABAL OUT IN THE U.S. AND WORLDWIDE.


THIS IS WHY THERE IS SO MUCH CHAOS AND HATE TOWARDS TRUMP.


TRUMP WAS CHOSEN TO BRING OUT ALL OF THE ISSUES IN THE U.S., TAKING IN ALL OF THE CRITICISM, AND BRINGING FORTH CHANGE (GESARA).


MEANWHILE THE RESTORED REPUBLIC CONTINUES TO REFORM THE COUNTRY BEHIND THE SCENES.


TRUMP WILL BE DISCLOSING VARIOUS TOPICS SUCH AS JFK, 9/11, SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS AND MORE.


THESE DISCLOSURE EVENTS ARE PART OF THE CHAIN OF EVENTS LEADING UP TO THE GCR/RV.


TRUMP WILL EXPOSE THE CABAL MORE AND MORE UNTIL THERE IS ENOUGH FOR THE MASS ARRESTS TO BEGIN.


"DRAIN THE SWAMP" AS HE SAID. HE WAS ALREADY DISCLOSING "THE PLAN" FROM THE VERY BEGINNING.


NOW FOR THE WEIRD PART.


THERE ARE TWO CLONES OF TRUMP BEING USED BY THE APTB/NPTB. ONE CLONE WEARS A RED TIE, THE OTHER A BLUE TIE.


HUMAN TRUMP IS NOT WHO YOU THINK HE IS AND IS RARELY SEEN IN PUBLIC BUT HE IS IN-FACT INTERIM PRESIDENT OF THE RESTORED REPUBLIC. HE HAS BEEN WORKING WITH THE RESTORED REPUBLIC BEHIND THE SCENES THIS WHOLE TIME. THE TRUMP CLONES ARE THE ONES ACTING AS PRESIDENT OF THE CURRENT USA, INC. THEY ARE THE ONES YOU SEE ON TV. HUMAN TRUMP ONLY RARELY APPEARS ON TV TO SIGN EXECUTIVE ORDERS.


ONCE THE MASS ARRESTS BEGIN AFTER SEVERAL DISCLOSURES, THE USA, INC. WILL BE DISSOLVED, ALL CLONES WILL BE DEACTIVATED, AND HUMAN TRUMP WILL STEP IN AS PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC.


THIS WAS ALL AGREED UPON FOR A SMOOTH TRANSITION. THE PUBLIC WILL NEVER KNOW ABOUT THE SEVERAL TRUMPS, THE SUDDEN RESTORATION OF THE REPUBLIC, AND THE FULL IMPLEMENTATION OF GESARA. IT WILL APPEAR AS TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT THIS WHOLE TIME. THIS WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL MUCH LATER IN THE FUTURE.


WATCH THE NEWS FOR DISCLOSURES.


JFK DISCLOSURE IS UP NEXT AND THERE WILL BE MORE AFTER.


WITH EACH DISCLOSURE, WE GET CLOSER TO THE MASS ARRESTS.


THE MASS ARRESTS IS THE TRIGGER FOR THE GCR/RV TO BEGIN.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Oct. 22, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 22 2017 Compiled 12:05 am EDT 22 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Holy Spirituality with Pine Cone sannyasin conipinikins: Inner Passage

OSHO: For Thirty-two Years I Have Been Absolutely Nothing

https://youtu.be/FWEhqST0Dyk



There is, so much I don’t know, about entering the Karmic steps through transformative surrender to Holy Spirit forgiveness nurturing. Physical-role motives keeps me stuck on the wheel of Karma while my sick-loyalty to manic narcissism makes me blind, and deaf to cause, and effect Karmic merry-go-round lifetimes dissonance.

For example, when I pretend I am a female, right from the get go I am forced through initiation to focus on the Physical Illusion so much, that as much anger as that festers about outside illusory suffering, prevents me from seeing through the, next step of coming back as a male to experience my effect, that causes all my Karmic divisive-gender role-reversal lifetimes dissonance.

I have a responsibility to own my well-deserved anger about my body-worship in a Mother-role, but while I am focused on the female-cause of tempting males to wear a sexual Crown of Physical-role Thorns in separation shame-projected Blackmail-usury Patsy-ridicule, I co-create another lifetime as a male for my soul to unlearn Karmic dissonance, experientially.

I need to know for sure that falling for the physical female role causes a lot of hidden anger/fear/pain/shame while I settle for Power-over males, but I need to remain on this baby-step long enough, before I am ready to see ‘my’ part in male-ridicule. It seems like a lifetime goes by, before being able to look at my part in co-creating males around me without a Spiritual interconnection, but that’s what female-roles do, and that’s what makes male Quanta, I imagine/co-create/fuse, who we have become codependent together.

One long Physical-role suffering lifetime after another long timeline suffering Karmic divisive-gender role-reversal lifetimes seems more like a thick-skin physical-portal for Inner Passage surrender, so if we see, all Karmic lifetimes as this, very transformative Portal transition, from a Spiritual perspective, it’s just the twinkling of an eye to Pop inside where Time goes on recess between step one-anger, and step two-Duality amends for both gender-roles causing long-lasting Ping Ponging from, either illusory gender long-list of unkind-effects.

I remember surrendering to Holy Spirit forgiveness nurturing, like it was yesterday, and I loved the feeling that it was, very OK that I was angry at, all men for treating me like I was sexual object, just like I did when they wanted Mortal-relief so often. Another side-step helped me realize, that I am ‘nothing’ without Spirit and, even then, I didn’t realize I would, never be able to do what, only Spirit can do, yet this side-step took so long, that I really needed to come back many more lifetimes as both genders, before I could see my parts clearly.

Holy Spirit, also made me feel, so relieved as a male to be able to feel my anger at my wife leaving me for giving her herpes, and this, also took many more female lifetimes before I was a male again, and could see what my part was when I got herpes cheating on my ‘herpied' wife. Wives hate men, and husbands hate women, so it’s the gender-role problem, itself, that pretends physical-roles through, all our thick-headed Karmic portal transitions, that robs us of our Spiritual Ascension Sovereignty.

Either gender suffers the same physical addiction to the body, instead of the Spiritual Ascension popping out the other side of this Karmic merry-go-round dizzying incest, yet once we begin to cause each other’s effects, it takes ONENESS Spirit Conscience devotion, through many lifetime-seeming Blackmail/hostage reversals, before either lost-soul can admit “Spirit can, I, physically can’t, and I will let ONENESS Spirit Conscience do it, instead”.

If it’s Ok to be angry about a wife wanting to ruin my life upon separation, and it’s Ok to later make amends to her for giving her any std, there is still, so much more to learn about this Inner Passage Vista. If it’s Ok to be angry about a husband who hates being sexually-ridiculed and wanting to escape female-contempt patsy-blame, and it’s Ok to, later make amends to her for triangulation-cheating to get free from her constant hate, then how can either physical-role gender wake up to this much ONENESS Spirit Conscience, all in one gender-bigoted life-plan bitter lifetime all, at once?

The same level of shame in red neck agendas co-create the best feminist-lover level of shame-blamer patsies too, so what but judges are the realer shame-maker same criminals, that spend all their lover-time together in mirror courts, can better express how long this Inner Passage can seem, without surrendering to Spirit 1, 2, 3,(I can’t, Spirit can, and I will let Spirit do it for me), and getting angry, as many lifetimes as it takes, so we can finally make amends for causing, all Karmic effects we need to experience in our Karmic-mirrors, experientially?

Let’s just face it, the Inner Passage, absolutely requires letting go of, even a hint of gender-shame from pretending physical-roles as the ‘cause’, untoward suffering Duality-paradigm ‘effect’ back-agains. No Karmic Creation-devotee really, ever knows whether they are coming or going, until Karmic constants become Spiritual gender-free variables, and Karmic gender-free variables become Spiritual ONENESS constants. All gender motives co-create more gender-crap, and any Ascension gender-motif is what causes, more constipated judging crap, to come back on us in switchback ‘mudd in your face’ suffering effects.

Getting good and angry for a long time, before forgiveness works, still doesn’t include the amends step yet, until Spirit takes over to do, what no Mortal can figure, Go figure! Actually, forgiving with help from Holy Spirit is the, very thing that increases our Spiritual-discernment for the second step of owning up to our part(making Amends), so there, really is, so much I don’t know, but it sure makes me wanna let go of any, possible hint of gender bear-traps along any Spiritual Ascension Sovereign safe passage inside the Inner Realm Zero-clarity of no more weak excuses.

The central leader role is the worst physical-role, because while anyone focuses on co-creating for others, as if they can, ever be real, both illusions forget to focus on themselves inside enough to, even turn around toward safe Inner Passage surrender to ONENESS Spirit Conscience Ascension gender-free paradise. Who is the boss of me? Holy Spirit? “But I am so popular, already, so maybe leaders can be a good thing, as long as nobody discovers how angry it get’s inside here, where I can ignore all the demonstrations that mirror my own Karmic-deafness?”

There is so much I don’t know, yet about zero Wonder
What a relief it is inside to admit 0 is better, than bitter

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.