Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - April 20, 2018


Current Overview:


(Disclaimer: The following is an overview of the current situation based on rumors from several sources which may or may not be truthful or accurate.)


- A portal was destroyed in Ireland. No further information on this matter.


- The main objective in Syria is control over the Goddess Vortex hence is why Syria is the main proxy battleground between the Alliance/NPTB and the Cabal.


- The Cabal are attempting to control the Vortex in order to significantly delay the main transition event.


- Syria was the main target from the very start since Operation Desert Storm.


- The Cabal's plan was to destabilize the region in order to set up puppet governments and fabricate terrorist groups to act as their henchmen until the time was right.


- Neighboring countries such as Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, were also aiding in this plan under Cabal influence.


- Syria is the final battle for liberation of this planet.


(Why do you think Syria has lasted this long?)


- On the Asian front, the Korea situation has been resolved. The Cabal have lost that front to the Alliance.


- The signing of a peace treaty in the Korean Peninsula is a significant step toward the main transition event.


- Everything that needs to be done for the RV is being done at this very moment.


- The RV will begin prior to the main transition event.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of April 21, 2018

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of April 21 2018 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 21 April 2018 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret. CEO, Child Ab...

Friday, September 23, 2016

Op-Ed on Current Geopolitical Situation: "Weaponized Mercy" -- The Cabal, RV and More



"​WEAPONIZED MERCY"
September 23, 2016


​Seems to me the RV is a weapon. And the New Powers That Be (NPTB) are using the RV to inflict weaponized mercy upon all sovereign nation states to exterminate the cabal once and for all.

Let me explain.

Take the recent India / Pakistan false flag event for instance. When the cabal attacked India via a faux Pakistani military unit earlier this week, it was like they were openly attacking Russia through its mandatory BRICS alliance. The cabal​,​ therefore​,​ is now trying to drag Russia into a war on every possible front before the RV--to stop the RV​--so they can remain in power. Not gonna happen, but lets explore the possibilities.

Th​eir multi-pronged false flag lead up to war ​approach ​includes ​ginned up ​conflicts in Syria, Palestine, Israel, Turkey, Iraq, Ukraine, even the Black Lives Matters ​campaign and ​related racial ​shootings​ in large urban cities... even the NFL's Colin Kapernick national anthem resistance campaign​ 100% ​a ​cabal set up (athletes have long been used ​as crisis actors--see Muhammad Ali​ pivoting Muslim​).

All of these false flags are highly inflammatory planned ​distractions ​that ​make every ​attempt to incite riots in very sensitive cultural and religious hot beds, in order to change geopolitical strategy or public opinion in their demented favor. It's all coordinated ​propaganda ​and
​thus not real.​ All of it.​ That's right, 99% of all the major news networks and beloved anchormen you watch are fake, intelligence agency operatives, trained to mislead you and eliminate critical thinking, with the remaining 1% helpless waiting like sheep for slaughter as only 6 corporations control all the world's media and pounce on new content providers without buyout offers before they know what hit them. 


Yo, that goes for 90% of alternative news, political cometary websites ​and social activist blogs. All coordinated by a central messaging center, with oversight out of Eastern Europe.
I know, it totally sucks​ ​right, ​finding this out for the first time, ​but keep exploring​, it gets so much better. ​​Trust me.​

Now ​if the cabal...Continue Reading

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.