Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts


A Cabal-MIC hidden underground facility was discovered under Sugarloaf Mountain in West Cork.

This facility was discovered after the interrogation of a Cabal-MIC agent that was recently apprehended.

Construction of another CERN portal was discovered at the facility. Two giant Tesla capacitors and a super computer were also found at the facility which were designed to operate the CERN portal.

This time, the CERN portal was to be used for the Cabal to escape off-planet.

The Alliance destroyed the facility along with all of it's contents.

(Note: The search for hidden underground facilities does not hinder the timing of the RV in any way. These operations will still continue Post-RV and Post-GESARA.)

The RV window opened as of yesterday, the 17th.

Banks were receiving back screen rates from the new financial system as a test.

The new financial system will cause a major correction in the stock market which is planned to begin before the 26th.

The RV will be released before the major correction occurs.

The longer it takes, the smoother the transition. The transition was never supposed to be easy. It was originally going to be rough. The Alliance have been working hard to soften the blow of the transition process as much as possible. Their goal is to make it a smooth transition.




Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of March 19, 2018

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of March 19 2018 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 19 March 2018 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret. CEO, Child Ab...

Friday, February 24, 2017

Trump Withdraws Guidelines to Protect Transgender Students

Trump withdraws guidelines designed to protect on transgender students

The new administration reversed the Obama-era protections on Wednesday night

Justin Carissimo New York
21 hours ago

Source: Independent

The Trump administration has rolled back federal guidelines that said transgender students should be allowed to use school bathrooms and locker rooms that match their gender identity.

Both the Justice and Education departments sent a letter to public schools on Wednesday saying the earlier directive written by the Obama administration caused confusion across the states.

While the new letter says the guidelines have been lifted, anti-bullying safeguards will remain in effect.

The Obama administration instructed public schools last year to allow transgender students to use the bathrooms matching their gender identity. The administration threatened to withhold federal funding if schools forced transgender children to use restrooms against their will.

North Carolina clashes with US over public restroom law

States and school districts will now have the power to interpret whether federal sex discrimination law applies to gender identity.

Transgender rights advocates have argued that the guidelines were necessary to protect transgender students. Reuters reports that a few hundred protesters gathered outside the White House on Wednesday night, waving rainbow flags and chanting, "No hate, no fear, trans students are welcome here."

James Esseks, the American Civil Liberties Union’s LGBT project director, criticised the President and called on school districts to continue protecting the rights of their transgender students.

“Revoking the guidance shows that the president’s promise to protect LGBT rights was just empty rhetoric. But the bottom line is that this does not undo legal protections for trans students, and school districts can and must continue to protect them and all students from discrimination,” he said in a statement.

"School districts that recognise that should continue doing the right thing; for the rest, we’ll see them in court. We will continue to fight for the rights and dignity of transgender youth, especially now that the Trump administration has decided to turn its back on them.”

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.