Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 22, 2017


ALL IS QUIET.


DISCLOSURES ARE BEING PREPARED FOR RELEASE.


WE ARE AT THE FINAL STRETCH.


THERE'S A GOAL TO GET THIS ALL DONE BEFORE NOVEMBER.


WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN ONCE THE JFK FILES ARE RELEASED.


AFTER THE DISCLOSURES, EVERYTHING COULD HAPPEN AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT.


LIKE FALLING DOMINOES, THE MASS ARRESTS AND GCR/RV BEING THE LAST DOMINOES TO FALL.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Oct. 22, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 22 2017 Compiled 12:05 am EDT 22 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Immortality Love-lightrix Communion by Pine Cone

Immortality Love-lightrix Communion   032317 @12:00 High-noon Eastern 

Immortality’s Mortal-metaphor belongs inside, without a Fatrix-need to Duality-balance with Matriarchs, nor a Matrix-need to Duality-balance with Patriarchs, and even a hint of Gender-free Love-lightrix Communion, responds foreverywhere into Lyrical Miracle Effulgence wordless Communion, suggesting there would be no Immortality Treasure-within, without the Mortal language, that Word-robs loveless gender’s Immortality Lightrix.

A Death fake Matrix/Fatrix ‘cling-on’ depends on the Separation-fear Collective Mortal-survival Quanta-mob Consciousness, where Immortality Love-lightrix Communion depends on knowing every Mortal metaphor depends on Sovereign Immortality, the Source of every Mortal’s Lightrix living waters memory. Turning within enlightens liquefiable Immortal Love-energy Effulgence foreverywhere, inside the Crystalline Pineal-portable Portal-paradise Mortal-miracle.

Even embracing our Mortality, without any more need for another Physical-role fake Matrix/Fatrix ‘cling-on’ metaphor, intimates gender-free Immortality, just like, even one Lyric promises songs of Innocence, inside every Inner Child Spirit wordless Mortal. The calculus of vinegar requires the absence of Wine-howling alcohol in the harsh winds of Mortal Time, and so too does the Spiritual-calculus of Immortality require the absence of any more Duality-gender’s need to perceive Mirror-suffering Mortal-metaphor Source-separation as possible Lightrix-happiness.
`
`
`
032317 Favorite Quotes

I am immortal Spirit
This body is just an image
It has nothing to do with what I am

You are Spirit
Whole and innocent
All is forgiven and released
                    Gary Renard

Unless you find paradise
at your own center
there is not
the smallest chance
that you may enter . . .

No ray of Light can shine
if severed from its source
without my inner Light
I lose my course . . .
                 Angelus Selesius

The nature of everything is illusory and ephemeral
Those with dualistic perception regard suffering as happiness
Like they who lick the honey from the razor’s edge
How pitiful they who cling strongly to concrete reality
Turn your attention within, my heart friends
                                          Nyoshul Khenpo


For the man whose Delight is in the Immortal Self, who is contented with Self, and is glad of the Self, there is nothing for him to work for. He has indeed nothing to gain, or lose, either in action or inaction, nor do his purposes depend on people of this Earth. Therefore without attachment, do the work you have to do, for the man who does his work without attachment wins to the Supreme.
                                                                            Bhagavad-Gita

For the Mortal whose Delight is in the Immortal Self, who is contented with Self, and is glad of the Self, there is nothing for Delight to work for. Communion-source has indeed nothing to gain, or lose, either in action or inaction, nor does Effulgence Wordless-purpose depend on people of this Earth. Therefore without attachment, do the work you have to do, for the Mortal who does Delight’s work without attachment wins to the Supreme.
                                                                           Gender-free Rewrite ;)

Since:
When I am being vulnerable
And another calls me a name
I take that as a NO from them
Their fear of being the same

Then:
Any name I want to call myself 
Remains a NO to ONENESS Light 
From my fear ‘n guilt of inclusive Love 
Less forgiveness without compassion
                        Pine Cone

If I am not for myself,
Who will be for me?
If I am for myself alone, 
what good am I”?

If not now, when?
             Hillel

God, whose Love and Joy
Are present everywhere
Can’t come to visit you
Unless you aren’t there
               Angelus Silesius

“Pineal Portal Quartrain”

Just got back from Ascension Heaven and gotta say 
I never missed what forever-suffering Karmic-time it takes 
To split one child-part in Orgasm-half, just to play one adult-gang 
Long role-reversal initiation, or the denied-mirror Karmic-other
                                                  Pine Cone

Who changed the truth of God into a lie
Worshiped and served the creature 
More than THE CREATOR
 Who is blessed for ever
                     Romans 1:25
The Pine Cone kindness Fractal
The fruit of Pine forgiveness Unity  
Symbol of our Pineal Gland portal
Reflects Orion Nebula in Sky View
               Pine Cone
Show me Thy face ~~~ One transient gleam
          Of loveliness divine,
       And I shall never think or dream
              Of other love than Thine;
       All other light will darken quite
              All lower glories wane,
       The beautiful of Earth will scarce
               Seem beautiful again.

        Show me Thy face ~~~ I shall forget
                 The weary days of yore;
        The fretting thoughts of vain regret
              Shall hurt my soul no more;
        All doubts and fears for future years
                   In quiet trust subside,
        And nought but blest content and calm
                    Within my breast reside.

         Show me Thy face ~~~ the heaviest cross
                  Will then seem light to bear;
                There will be gain in every loss
                   And peace with every care.
         With such light feet the years will fleet,
                   Life seem as brief as blest;
              Till I have laid my burden down
                     And entered into rest.
                                       Unknown Author

Chanting in Gods library, realized my Love~origin
Lovely ever-new Joy-children are we in quiet pose
Beloved Songs of innocence are prayers said twice
Authentic expressions come from Listening~well

Home is goose bumps tingling with tears of One
Forgiven mind-lite vibrations become words sung
Surprise-delight Pleasance merges to sweet nectar
Effulgence emerges twixt twilight mystery in lyrics

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16


I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within
author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.