Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 20, 2017


EVERYTHING YOU SEE IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE IN REALITY.


A CHAIN OF EVENTS IS ALREADY SET IN STONE TO OCCUR.


EACH EVENT IS A TRIGGER FOR ANOTHER EVENT.


ONE OF THESE EVENTS IS THE GCR/RV.


THESE EVENTS COULD HAPPEN AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT IN TIME.


SOME OF THESE EVENTS WILL CAUSE AWAKENINGS.


THERE IS ONE PARTICULAR EVENT SET TO OCCUR THAT WILL TRIGGER THE GCR/RV.


WHEN IS THIS EVENT? NO ONE KNOWS AT THIS LEVEL.


STAY VIGILANT, AND DISCERN THE TRUTH.


TRUMP IS SCHEDULED TO VISIT ASIA IN NOVEMBER.


DOES THIS MEAN ANYTHING TO THE TIMING OF THE GCR/RV EVENT? MAYBE. MAYBE NOT.


KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR CERTAIN EVENTS.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Oct. 21, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 21 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 21 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Name-it, Claim-it, Dump-it (1, 2, Freeee) by Pine Cone

Bearth Mother Trauma Motive 031117

As I have been getting ready to allow my Karmic Oversoul Family their Sovereignty, in order to enjoy my own safe Soul Sovereignty, a ‘real life’ dream experience made me want to name this writing “Soul Reclamation”, “Love Motive”, or some other direct reference to what is going on deep inside my new taste of Sovereign acceptance.

My innocent Heart is overflowing with abundant Love energy in exponential Delight Pleasance, from continual forgiveness of others, as myself, so with the last two close family members mutually withdrawing from my clarity of ONENESS intention motives, I discover our lifetimes anger-glue, that scared us into a sick loyalty, to keep co-creating each other within addictive Earth-angel replications of Karmic Bearth Mother Trauma Motives.

As Ascension approaches in, almost too-close for Soul Sovereign Reclamation comfort, I reacted in fear-surprise, to want to move away again, to cause enough drama so I wouldn’t have to feel my constant angry motives to push everyone else in my life away. I acted without procrastination, and discovered no matter where I go, that I will be there, just the same when I arrive somewhere else, anywhere, any time I, only ‘imagine’ will provide improved physical-mirrors of me, somehow automatically.

Even selling and buying-details makes me realize there is no way to beat the system Matrix to escape this Bearth Mother Trauma Motive Matrix, so imagining a hermitage in a new place to focus, entirely on the inner brightening Sovereign Light, deep inside the Love essence within me is happening right here, and I wouldn’t want to miss it, via all the drama that a fake-move would deny me this sacred True-self experience of new Self-acceptance.

I have been, so angry for so many Karmic-lifetimes on Trauma-motive Mother Beartha, that without ever allowing others their well-deserved Sovereignty, judgement-drama on this Wheel of Karma, kept me moving in lifetimes as fast as I, almost moved in this ‘real life’ dream, just recently. Beartha-hubris has kept me in a Stockholm Syndrome sick-loyalty to my repeating role-reversal ‘lack’ of any Soul Sovereignty for me, ‘or’ for any, other Lost-soul mirror in my Karmic Family.

It’s going to be difficult enough to get used to living without lifetimes of Beartha anger, and to accept myself, as others with a kind-motive to get used to such a huge soul change, so I want to remain, right where I am, so I can experience Soul Sovereignty without missing it, all over Karmic Mother-trauma again-motives switching fake-Matrix arcing, and Love-lorn sparking. I have no more Physical-role motives left inside me to go on any more adventures away from my Inner Source of Light, and Love authentic, it seems to me.

I seem to have, no other Motive, but this new Love-motive to allow others the same soul Sovereignty, that I receive, as I give to my family soul-mirror Saviors, that I keep co-creating just like me. I have no more spurious motives for any possible Physical-Karma, left to spoil Ascension energies any more, so I am ‘in the twinkling of an eye’ trusting as a Sentient Light Being, with new Soul Sovereignty. Within our first-ever Collective Kind Compassion emerging, there will be no difference between a regular ‘night-bird’ dream from God, and this ‘real life’ moving-motive dream reaction, that almost co-created another lifetime Bearth Mother Physical Trauma.

I guess I am waking up after another Bertha-replication during this guided writing, more like waking up in the morning after a restful night’s sleep, so like God allows “U” turns, Love motivates me to “U” turn ‘myself’ right back here, where I was waiting for me all these many anger-motive lifetimes on Physical-role hubristic Mother Beartha. I was, secretly choosing more land with a new home in the country, to allow space for my Mentor-landings, and I can see how much energy all these Wonderful Dinar-family Posts of ours has made a powerful soul Sovereign impact in my life, so Thank You, all for our Ascension-family Sovereign Souls.

Malevolent Unkind Matrix 031217

To receive(Reap) safe physical/emotional, and Spiritual Sovereignty is to, never lose sight of Holy Spirit forgiveness nurturing Love, no matter what appears for us to unlearn a part of our collective Malevolent Unkind Matrix. To receive(Reap) safe physical/emotional, and Spiritual Sovereignty comes from allowing(Sowing) others caught up in our Malevolent Unkind Matrix their well-deserved Karmic suffering Spiritual Sovereignty.

To receive(Reap) kindness, and acceptance comes from giving(Sowing) kindness, and acceptance of others, as ourselves, like forgiving others, as ourselves is to Love Listen others, as ourselves, while we remain focused on Holy Spirit forgiveness nurturing of Immortal Love, no matter what our fear of Immortal Love co-creates in between us and our, own well-deserved Spiritual Sovereign safety.

My M.U.M Mummy-censure made me a silent undead Malevolent Unkind Matrix Mummy, just like a Matrix-apple doesn’t fall far from the MUM-tree, yet little did I know that “Don’t talk, Don’t think, and Don’t feel” Blackmail-hubris turned me into a social-norm Collective sick-loyalty Consciousness Malevolent Unkind Matrix sex-slave ‘owned’, and ‘owing’ my undead life to “MUM’S the Word” coldhearted self-hate projected Godless angry codependency-addicted to push/pull others double-message ever-so needy just-like-me away.

Our Malevolent Unkind Matrix is not Kind-karma Love, but, totally depends on turning Love into Sex, and turning us into Physical Breeders, instead, so, as long as “Mother Earth” remains our sexual iconic-idolatry worship, “Mum’s the Word” censure supplies food on the hoof for the elite that make us believe they are ‘kind’ from saving us child-sacrifice refrigeration extra-costs of all our “Mum’s the Word”(evidence).

Is it kind to play any Physical-role at all on M.U.M. Earth, and how does it feel to live close to those we will watch be sacrificed, as we all become so afraid to Love each other, on the way to genocidal M.U.M. Earth Trauma-sorrow? Alpha-male and Alpha-female roles may think it seems ‘kind’ to always win as, mere Blackmailed-hostages. “Silent” Love Masters may know the huge difference between “Kind” Spiritual Sovereignty, and our sex-slavery Malevolent “Unkind” Matrix(MUM), so taboo-quarantined?

The hidden message in my Marine Admiralty Maritime Acts(MAMA) Law Mother-protection hubris scared the Kindness right out of me, and, even these two censuring intentions spell M o t h e r-trouble for the whole Collective Malevolent Unkind Matrix Consciousness Stockholm Syndrome Mother-worship sick-unkind addictive-loyalty, wherein we mean Sex to mean-spirited mean fake Love like a GMO-septic corn dog on a stick in our own MUM/MAMA Law Mudd-in-yer-third-turd blood-lust blind-eye.

I’m, just sayin…

When I say I am allowing others their Spiritual Sovereignty in order to receive my, own back again, I am also, clearly intimating the cause of my life-long anger, as I pushed away the whole MUM/MAMA Law intention to fake-make-keep me a sex-slave, and risk losing my sight of Holy Spirit forgiveness nurturing Love, no matter what appears for us to unlearn our, own mirror-part in our anger/fear/pain/shame Malevolent Unkind Matrix MUM/MAMA Law complicity.

I’m just, not into “Satanic Earth” mind-control “Mum’s the Love-word” any more…

Fear Matrix Veil Illusion Creation 031617

Thank you Immortal Love energy of forgiveness Delight for switching my allegiance from Fear Matrix Veil Illusion Creation to ONENESS Spirit Conscience creative intelligence.

Thank you Holy Spirit for experiencing forgiveness miracles working through, and for me to enlighten Compassion in ever-new Joy, and to Unify Karmic divisive-gender role-reversal Lifetimes Mercy.

Thank you for lifting the Veil Matrix of fear, and death illusory creation sick-censure control-loyalty Collective Morphogenetic Mob Consciousness, to welcome interconnection within Harmony of all Sentient Light Beings.

Thank you for switching my hierarchal priority from carbon base lower-light Karmic-frequency gender-vibrational creation-fear to Crystalline Unified Plural Conscience in the Spirit of forgiveness Delight Loving Sovereignty, within new Collective Compassion.

Thank you for enhancing my desire to turn within continual favor of ONENESS Spirit Conscience of Immortal Love, away from Shit-quanta Satanic Creation favor of Lost-soul Love-lorn homicidal/suicidal/genocidal addictive Authoritarian Satanic Centralization Fear Matrix Veil Illusion Creation.

Thank you for my ever-increasing connection to Love Source, within Ancient Youth Supreme Creator multidimensional telepathy, to enjoy Harmony co-creating Heavenly-freedom for other’s Spiritual Sovereign Immortality.

Thank you for replacing Fear with Love; for clearing any Matrix complicity with clear sky views; for lifting the oppressive Veil of Collective Satanic Consciousness; for freeing my heart, and mind of Illusory Maya devotion, and for becoming a fully Conscience being of Delight, without any more need for Collective divisive Consciousness Fear Matrix Veil Illusion Creation.

Thank you ONENESS Spirit Conscience for the Kind wisdom of gratitude, to enjoy greeting others with Love Listening Delight, to replace ‘been there done that’ Fear Matrix Veil Illusion Creation, with Love Sovereign Clear Immortal Creativity.

Uh Oh; did I say Thank you? Thank you for continual surprising perennial Delight in Love flux-flowing garden Pleasance, from above, down, and throughout Coherent Spirit, replete, timeless, inviolate, and invisible inclusive benevolence, and magnanimity.

Pine Cone Kindness Fractal
Bursting-grape’s ONE~Heart

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16


I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within
author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.