Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 23, 2017


CERTAIN THINGS ARE CURRENTLY HAPPENING RELATING TO THE GCR/RV.


EVERYONE HAS BEEN PUT ON HIGH ALERT.


HOW DOES THIS AFFECT THE TIMING?


COULD IT BE TONIGHT?


MAYBE.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Oct. 23, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 23 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 23 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Friday, April 28, 2017

Spirituality with Pine Cone: Sovereign Mountain Innocence

https://youtu.be/cKkbIZtqhyQ



Holy Spirit is Forgiveness Nurturing Delight of an innocent Child’s Heavenly ONENESS Conscience shining through, and for me from within my portable Immortal Love paradise Pineal Effulgence Portal in service to free Mortal Child-sacrifice Earth from the Satanic Physical Time-toilet Cannibal-mirror Paradigm.

Where do children of Delight come from, and what happens to us upon arrival?

Violet shaded mountain ranges in Heaven are made up of Child Delight Sprits that appear to fly through, and for each other when any other needs brightening, until a few dim, too much with their ‘chosen’ parents, as this Karmic group falls down in front of the dimming pulsating parental lost-souls, as our individual physical Karmic-family, meant for each other’s same level of helpless separation-suffering shame.

“Where did you come from?” is, not from your Love-lorn lost-soul adult Mother, but your Heavenly Karmic-parents came with you from Heaven’s Delight, to Atone together, back into the Mountain ranges of innocent Child-effulgence. Each of us is a portable paradise with a Pineal Portal where Chemical energy(physical) transforms into Light, but once Mortal paradigm imbeds the fear of death into helpless Children of Delight, we relive Karmic-death, until we turn back to our Heavenly Source of Mountain Delight within Immortal Love energy Effulgence again.

One poor hungry friend, and I took two family pigs to the market to turn them into meat to eat, so down from his mountain we bumped with two pigs inside the rusty back of our smelly International Scout. The instant the two pigs fell out the back of that Death inc. Dark-appearance, even before they slid all the way down a concrete ramp, one old man looped a leg on each pig while another cut open each belly on the way up to hanging upside down from an evil hook. Their feet never really hit the ground, and this happened faster than it takes for a second hand to go round once.

Th guts fell out on the way up, and immediately started down into a hot tub, while their body hair was scraped, even before they stopped squealing. Up out of the death-tub they traveled, only to become sawn right in half with no more blood, and I can’t remember any Whole heads. The squeals stopped as the two halves of each pig followed each other into another team-room, where many sharp knives, and grinders turned two pigs into bacon, sausages, and pork chops, so fast, the smell disappeared as fast as their helpless squeals went silent. 5 minutes later, and back into that Scout we fled, as the workers laughed in Rust-ridicule at us for bringing such small pigs to their Big Pig Pen man-killing Market soulless practice.

I lived that 5 minutes over and ever-over in my innocence-lost mind, and for years I couldn’t figure out what had been triggered in me, from similar experiences, where I was the child pig, and my parents were those same ridiculing workers. When I flew through, and for my dimming Parents back in Heaven, my brilliance dimmed down enough, to come Earth-here, where someone opened the back of that same rusty Scout, and after 5 minutes my soul was cut in half, as I became packaged so fast It felt like when I was born here.

Little girls are Light, not little pigs, but after being packaged as meat, they don’t have the slightest chance to recover their separated Light Source from Love-mountain Pineal Portal. Mothers are little girls without any more Conscience, than I had left after taking little pigs to market ridicule, and that’s what happens to little-girl Delight, faster than scat separates from from “Cats” the self-hate gender-drama about sex, that is, more about the Dark-workers, than any innocent child’s Delight. It’s hard to see who are the breeders, the little-girl Mothers, or the Cannibals who have to eat ‘one a day’ even, just to become mercenary-workers here, but I’m sure little girls flee far away from the Light, as fast as my friend and I fled away from the Dark, that cold rainy Mother Earth day.

Little boys don’t last any longer than Little-girl Mothers, and marriage seems, more like that Dark-day when two little pigs became so separate, that Delight became the last thing on any packaged Mortal Motel-mind sleazy-left of us. Light seems the great divide between Immortal Love in Heaven, and Mortal Dark-death at the meat packers, and I bet there are are many who deny how it feels to be born undead, where Delight becomes so dim, we cant even imagine little innocent pigs have Pineal Portal eyes inside, just like we have/see two outside gender-pigs.

We humans think we are, so different from each other, yet Heaven, only sees us as Light getting brighter, so this treatise is meant to shine ‘my’ inner Light on this Death Eartha experience, and never forget where my Delight comes from inside my number 1 Wonder-filled ONENESS Love-Light Gracious Immortality Coherent Spirit, replete timeless, inviolate, and invisible Mountain Top Kinder innocent Garden of Eden. Dare I say we have all slid down that little pig ramp, and began to suffer “Time” in Gender-halves, so fast we, children of Delight have nothing to blame ourselves for, even, and especially right now.

https://youtu.be/Xt0u77VD21Y



Pine Cone before I left the Mountain View
After surrender to my own Portable Portal

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16


I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within
author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.