Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - January 22, 2018

The Cabal managed to slip through an attack at Lake Wales Mall with an IED.

They've reverted to using lower tech for small petty attacks after they're two attempts to start War World 3 failed.

Fortunately, no one was hurt by the explosion. Thus, no delay occurred. Another Failed attempt from the Cabal.

This could be a sign that the Cabal/MIC are now depleted of their assets.

The Cabal are being deprived of everything they own and everything they have until they have no more.

The Lake Wales Mall attack is a sign of Cabal desperation.

The war of attrition is in favor of the Alliance.

The implementation of GESARA will be discussed by leaders at the upcoming Davos 2018 meeting.

Selected bank employees will be informed and trained to handle your exchanges. All selected employees will be under a NDA.

HSBC-owned off-site redemption center staff have already been trained to handle your exchanges.

All exchange funds will be processed through the new financial system.

The new financial system is hosted on a quantum computer and is protected from any Cabal cyber attacks.

All RV exchange funds will be safe and cannot be touched by any corrupted bankers under Cabal extortion.

The final code sequence to activate the new financial system is in the hands of an individual who answers directly to the Chinese Elders.

The Chinese Elders have the final authorization under Grandfather's blessing.

2 weeks were given to the White Hats to finalize the cleanup of Cabal corruption.

Nova Earth is expected to begin January 30th if the White Hats complete their tasks ahead of schedule.




Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Jan. 23, 2018

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Jan. 23 2018 Compiled 1:34 am EDT 23 Jan. 2018 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Friday, May 12, 2017

British MP Plans to Deliver Free College Education, Provide Shelter for the Homeless and Heavily Tax The Top 5% of Earners

Source: Truth Theory | by Luke Miller

A recently leaked document shows that Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn plans to rebalance the power in the UK taking away the control of the small group of wealthy individuals who control most of the economy.

The manifesto has shown that Corbyn plans to transfer the royal mail (postal service) and the railways from private to state ownership, and to part transfer Britain's energy industry. Alongside that he has pledged to put £6 billion back into the (currently under threat) NHS which provides free healthcare to all British citizens.

Some of the highlights of the 46 page manifesto also include:
Providing 100,000 new homes a year for the homeless, vulnerable and low earning families.
An "emergency price cap" stopping energy companies overcharging consumers.
Not allowing the planned increase to the pension age to go over the age of 66.
"Fair rules and reasonable management" on immigration by also recognising the benefits that migrants can bring.

He has also pledged to phase out tuition fees for college and university, to boost financial support for parents who need childcare and review the sudden cuts in benefits that have caused misery to many citizens in the UK.

Corbyn said: "We're drawing a line. Three decades of privatisation – from energy and rail to health and social care – has made some people very rich. But it has not delivered richer lives for the majority." He continued "In the coming days, we will be setting out our plan to transform Britain – with an upgraded economy run for the many not the few."

The new plans will be funded by taxing big corporations and wealthy individuals. With around £20billion a year being raised by reversing the cuts made by rival party (The Conservative Party) in 2010. The tax increases will only affect the top 5% of earners with the other 95% being the same or better off.

It is a bold move for Corbyn, which if executed as promised could see a shift in the balance of power in the UK. Let us know what you think of these ideas by leaving us a comment below.

Your share really helps this article to be seen, please share if you feel this is information that should be seen.



Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.