Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - August 21, 2017

[ TEED UP - SITREP - MONDAY ]

ALL BANKS, MILITARY, GOVERNMENTS PREPARED AND SWORN TO SILENCE.


FINAL AUTHORIZATION HAS BEEN GIVEN.


HARD RELEASE TIME FOR THIS WEEK.


REPUBLIC COMING FORWARD WITH THE TRN/USN COMBO.


READ FULL SITREP


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Aug. 22, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Aug. 22 2017 Compiled 12:30 am EDT 22 Aug. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Spirituality with Pine Cone: Separate from Infinity; Ha Ha Ha!!!

https://youtu.be/_XUn-xlomAE



Some weird “Take a long walk off a short pier” Idea from deeper inside than usual offers travailing birth, whether I like it, “a little bit pregnant”, or not. Focus… F o c u s… all us focus…. “We act like we believe we are separate from God, but that isn’t, even possible for an instant!!!” Separation from Love Communion is an illusion, then, but when we wake up inside, and discover we have all ‘been there done that’ been played, and been had, maybe that would be enough to make us wanna/not wanna ambivalent-torment bad/had/sad.

A series called “Ascension” is about a group that were living inside a pretend Spaceship, that never took off, and for generations they lived in an illusion of separation, until all systems failed enough so 1 by 1 they faced the torment of being played, and acted, so betrayed they mostly went berserk. This Pine pregnancy Cone was almost ready to arrive, but I was jittery enough to leave the hermitage, until I would ask Holy Spirit for more guidance about this tormenting birth.

Patrick posted my last intuition, and the, very first post next, attracted me to read about another Movie “Village”, where both metaphors of our being played torment-hit-the-skids, and wounded-knee switchback promised me, to sit down and try as hard as I can to intuition-play with this being played Sting-torment game on game. Ok OK OK; I’m ready to type whatever flow-goes and come-trust my fingers can say, what I don’t even, dare to think yet.

My Love inside co-created these aforementioned Love-mirrors of Delight Authentic-guidances outside, so already I am no more suffering in separation illusion. This A-team with Patrick, and others in the formless Joy of cooperating harmony of Holy Spirit Guidance are right here, right now typing this tormenting ploy, and we, all pretend that separate Karmic lifetimes illusion perform, only as linear time mirrors too, but we are now living in Karmic lifetimes Acuity with no more separation illusion than, even one dirty-mirror instant.

Lest we forget, that our Karmic families come here, already in Communion formed inside Heavenly harmony life-plan choreography, so I was my Parents, and my family, and we are that same family in different Physical-roles as if we were, are and will, never be separate illusion for one mirror-instant. I Am Absolute unborn infinity, so Ha Ha Ha on all of us, because it’s impossible to, ever pretend we are separate illusions, but we did, we do, and we will, until we want to wake up, and see the end of both Movie teases.

I am not a man who, ever lived separate from a woman, so not only are these ID’s an Illusion of separation(man/woman Ha Ha Ha), but I am not a Mortal-word Illusion, ever separated by our, very language mind-control separate-motive complicity. Am I ONENESS Spirit Conscience within Holy Cow, Holy Crap, Holy Time, in Holy Spirituality Karmic illusory Usury everything, and, even my parents who pretend with me, that we are, very separated by malevolent born virtue of hardly any benevolent virtue at all?

What if once we have, so much money<TODAY> that we can take the heat in Ascension Kitchen, and welcome old torments with gratitude, from realizing Kindness is the better side of Wisdom, than letting separation fool us any more? This constant flow of ever-deepening intuitive realizations seems to have no beginning, and promises to never stop my for~every~where Holy Spirituality gratitude, that can, even transform my old idea of Karma from separation illusion, to Holy Spirit Humor: “Separate from Infinity; Ha Ha Ha!!!”

Pine Cone surfing the leading tsunami
In Love Ocean on a trill of forgiveness

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.