Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - September 18, 2017

THE USD IS EXPECTED TO DEFAULT BY OCTOBER 1st WHICH WILL RENDER THE USA, INC. DEFUNCT.

ONCE THE USD DEFAULTS, MILITARY ACTION WILL BEGIN WITH AN EMERGENCY BROADCAST FOLLOWED BY THE USN REPLACING THE USD, TRUMP RESIGNING, PENCE'S PARDON THEN MASS ARRESTS.

THE RV IS TO BEGIN DURING THIS EVENT.


---

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:

http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html

---

Featured Post

GCR/RV Intel SITREP: "Projectors" -- September 20, 2017

Source: Dinar Chronicles Below are recent projectors of what appears to be the final RV release strategy as it relates to the structure...

Friday, June 9, 2017

Holy Spirit A-team for Pine Cone: Getting Money-on Board 5d Grace

Please Feed-me Thank you Pleasance

https://youtu.be/stmRd6GqQqM



O M G where’s the alka-seltzer? This money thing is hitting me right deep down in my guts, so badly, that is combining with OWK, Zorra, AAM, and Heaven’s plan to flood money for the common good of Joy. The only way to replace the Cabal Money-control-over us with their beat down beat down beat down mind-control is, finally waking me up to 5d remind me. I am not on this ride to Heaven by myself, the total rebel(don’t trust anyone) without a cause, but I can trust my new motive to serve others, as myself; but serve others with New Love, as my main priority toward our Whole restored 5d Planet’s Ascension, altogether.

This Money-stage toward Ascension likens itself to my previous Enunciate-stage, that saved my Stockholm Syndrome life up to now, and like, all stages, any good working habit, only works at the stage I am in at the time. I don’t know which sick-loyalty was worse, Mothers, or Money, but both are going to need my support now, as much as we, all are going to need these new Ascension 5d tools of support.

Recently, after a year on IDC, I lost ‘control’ over my strict discipline to avoid the Money issue, and I bought in a little bit, so what has been going on since then, has led me to this morning’s stomach trouble. First, all I could think of is to help others learn about turning within to the Joy, and Harmony, that comes for me to, never feel alone inside. A few days later, after upgrading a few of my worn out computer technologies, I got so exited about giving others money, that I, even began to research a new car, and a new home for myself.

Yesterday was the worst sort of critical addictive part of my old-self, just looking out for myself again, and it felt sickening to shop prices, worry about my choices, and let that addictive disappointment self-judgment take me over again. I went to bed, almost convinced I didn’t want any money again, because my greatest Joy comes from Communing with others in a Delight Bonding-good way. While I was waiting for the seltzer relief, I read OWK post with authentic timely gratitude, so I could write this so far.

I am going to miss the narcissistic Karma-drama role of getting even with all my ungrateful predators, but it is worth changing it up before the timelines split, and I can really feel my fear of splitting, after 338 alters split me off from my Conscience, and some, for a very long time doing the same thing over, and over in the prison bars of my shame. One therapist out of, over 40 now, shocked me a long time ago, that I would never trust women, because she raped and murdered me, and I would never trust men because he beat me to death so many times.

WOW!!! That’s all there is on Earth, that matters, is women, and men, yet I was on top of a pile of gravel to block traffic on a metaphorical development cul-de-sac with my sleeves rolled up to fight anyone who dared to come near me. I’m sorry for rebelling against all men/women, all Mothers, and all Money motives, and it is wrong to hurt others with my own pain. Thank God most of my Enunciate-practice has taught me how to make U-Turns quickly, but the best thing we can, ever do to take back our Money Power from the Cabal is to take Power-over their greed “Right back at ya” them.

What a struggle all this surrender has been, and there’s nothing like a belly ache, and a good read to help me become responsive to turning my 3d rebel-life around spinning up to 5d, without trying to beat the Holy Spirit A-team. “Man, is it ever a huge relief to burp!!!” Takes me way back to a time when I first was learning to eat right, just before I learned we can’t eat Cabal Money, if we don’t have any left for our-poverty-selves, and all on an empty stomach ache, I might add. Thank You all for praying for me, to help me let go, instead of throwing ‘this baby’ out with the bath water, and please forgive me for trying to be, so Spiritual, that I had, almost become no Ascension timeline Earthly stage-good.

While my sore stomach was waking me up, I self-talked myself into, not exchanging at a military base where there would be, all this scary attention on the protection of Ascension-money. This idea came from wanting to remain part of 3d poverty, so I could keep proving how bad 3d Mothers are. Money Power is the only language the Cabal understands, so bring it on, and I will Love spreading as much as I can around the World, and even, more than usual, now that I feel real(never before support) from our new IDC 5d Kinder-family.

Earth is Kid-worth the Kind-risk
Men and Women R us too; phew…

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.