Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - July 21, 2017

COMPLETE RADIO SILENCE FROM ALL SOURCES.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

GCR/RV/Geopolitcal Intel Report -- July 21, 2017

Source: Dinar Chronicles Cabal tried to kill Steve Scalise since he is the new Speaker of the House of the Restored Republic. It shows how...

Monday, June 19, 2017

Holy Spirituality with Pine Cone: In Heaven there Ain’t no Beer

Creative Intelligence

https://youtu.be/uRkLI0VX6ko



Eye catcher isn’t it? I am as grateful as I have been for many lifetimes, to be able to do what I do in Heaven same as, all others can, now do here on Earth, finally. I can bring Delight on Earth without risking my God-given Sovereignty, just like we can enjoy bringing Delight to others inside Sovereign Heaven, so we don’t need to hide our Light alone, to survive Earth’s quarantined paradigm anymore. A few years ago Zorra inserts his ship into that Russian asteroid in another dimension, and then expands his ship into 3rd dimension, and voila!!! We get to live on Earth some more, as if nothing, really happened.

Only This Earth-time I was part of that info, and was, not as alone as I have always helped others enlighten, just like I remember doing inside Heaven, where others take care of themselves not to help/judge by helping from ego, just like Christ tells ‘those with two ears to hear’. Now Patrick, OWK, Sephora, and so many others with us now, like Zorra are working together and we are a part of this info, not alone, ever now.

It never made any sense any more after a few NDE to do things different here in 3d, and then be kind, instead back in Heaven, so I began many lifetimes ago to be kind back on Earth too and, almost got killed for it many many enlightening lifetimes. Please forgive me for self-disclosing honestly all the time, but the, only, other thing I do both places is Love Listen with Delight from my Kind Holy Spirit Heart, and self-disclose with vulnerability, the only things that enlighten myself/others as One in Heaven/Earth eclipsing complicit Bonding Communion Delight.

Thank you for being open Hearted, with gentle/forgiveness, kind/compassion and Unifying/Mercy, so I am able to celebrate our working together doing the same thing we do in Heaven. Thank you Holy Spirit forgiveness nurturing for protection, and guidance to avoid the Darkness on Earth Collective Consciousness, in favor of ONENESS Spirit Conscience of Sovereign absolute unborn infinity. I have been alone many times on Earth, so I don’t dare to celebrate with, all the continual disappointing mirrors in this death paradigm here, yet I am peeking out of my lovely sanctuary with enough gratitude Pleasance, to light up our whole clear view blue inner sky.

Once Holy Spirit infused enough light into my memories, another gender found me to help her deprogram from her similar Karmic-lifetimes plight. I was able to affirm her suffering continual rape, and murder experiences by allaying any shame that, always took over after new awareness with her many therapists, who couldn’t believe her yet. Like with my parents, when she went to bed someone there raped her, so when she switched beds her sisters raped her, when she went downstairs another family member raped her, so she went out on the porch, and random members of the cult came by and raped her.

As Holy Spirit had us working together we both enjoyed how mirrors can give comfort, even if it meant going deeper into, both our Earth septic tanks, that we grew up in different homes together in. There was no place to get help, because all the Coyote-helper shit heads were a part of the same cult, so we hid out, all over the place, as we let go of our family, and friends that we couldn’t trust now either. We laughed about not having to hide alone back inside Heaven, and that it’s worth it, so we didn’t have to have a parent jab us with a cross of Jesus upside down in our Child-whazoozies.

Thank you for all the Galactics, Agarthans, Angels, and Saints, that are bringing us to Ascension, and, almost in spite of our dumbed-down selves, I might add. Living lifetimes safer without mind-control families, and fiends is draining, so I am, especially grateful for all the protection right now, so we can follow our intuitive stage-specific God-given guidance much easier now. My safety depended on rising up past where the Satanists, still control our collective, so my guidance has come from renouncing the Dark Earth collective, and it has worked very well alone up to now.

See!!! I’m self disclosing with vulnerability and Love Listening inside myself for Authentic Guidance, and just like in Heaven there’s nothing better I have to offer enlightening compassion, than my direct experiences that, had become such an emotional burden to carry all alone. Good morning Holy Spirit, I Love you, all with, all my open Huge Heart, and am so grateful for our success, that I won’t even talk about; in Heaven there ain’t no gender beer bigotry… that ’s why we harm each other here… and that’s what keeps bringing us back to support the same Cabal who sodomy-stuck a cross of Jesus upside down, all our Disney/Hollywood/Cartoon Child-whazoozies, getting cleaned up now too.

The worst of the bad, and the best of the good
Enlighten the indifferent, even in One Heaven

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.