Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - November 20, 2017


- EVERYTHING IS SET.


- NOTHING HAS CHANGED.


- THERE ARE NO DELAYS.


- ALL INDICTMENTS ARE READY TO BE UNSEALED.


- THE CABAL HAVE LOST.


- THE TRIGGER WAS PULLED, THE RELEASE HAD ALREADY BEGUN.


- THE RELEASE IS A PROCESS THAT COULD TAKE HOURS, OR DAYS TO REACH 100% COMPLETION.


- IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL THE PROCESS REACHES THE COURIERS TO GIVE THE GO-AHEAD TO DISTRIBUTE THE 800#'s.


- KEEP AND EYE OUT FOR THE 800#'s.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Update on Marines Storming CIA Headquarters in Langley

Reports: US Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) Lands at Langley! Source: Hal Turner Radio Show FILE PHOTO: Tilt-Rotor Aircraft UPDATED ...

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Holy Spirituality with Pine Cone: Making Crystalline Room for the Missing Relativity of Polarized Spinning Cellular Theory

9 Things Only Awakened Souls Will Understand

https://youtu.be/gInZU_hIaVE



Bob Bobbing as if Alice Al.ice.ing in a vortex of Time polarized, separately together Mortify divisive lives engerfried half-alived undead anti-love, old and tired-out weary sick-of-each-other, still not scared enough to ‘leave-me-alone’ again running away from Mother’s sputtering muttering and peeps otherings.

In the illusion of Time ‘when’ Bob pretends he is, not Alice, spinning more Bob yarn mirrors separately, neither Bobbing, or Al.ice.ing make room for their missing relativity theory, so there is no more Immortality, than any theory spinning yarns in tales of Time, that never Bond together in Love’s safe-roomy Communion.

On the other hand, from illusory Mother’s ‘little bit pregnant’ Big Bang Time-othering gender-sputtering muttering, and peeps illusion together, not so separate in timeless reverie Immortality of Love energy forgiveness nurturing, healing ONENESS, interconnecting Bob, and Alice illusory lifetimes in Bonding Delight Communion, Bob, Alice, and neither One suffer the Missing Relativity of Polarized Spinning Cellular Theory.

Bob was, is, and will be Making Crystalline Room Al.ice.ing, as well as Alice was, is, and will be Making Crystalline Room Bobbing for each other’s frozen-in-Time apples, yet while they pretend undead separately, Immortality takes a back seat at all their Karmic-lifetimes drive-in movies. Moving Parent’s drive-in Movie motives don’t make Crystalline Room for the Missing Relativity of Polarized Spinning Cellular Theory, and neither do apples, that don’t fall out of illusory shiny midnight cars.

There seems to be ‘three’ appearing out of Bob, and Alice Twoness, so when Time get’s its hold on them, not only Bob, and Alice are illusions, but together separately pretending Mortals, co-create, the very Time-spinning illusion, that holds two Mortals apart for seeming forever Bob-Al.ice,ing, and Alice-Bobbing lifetime switching in Collective Bob-arcing, and Alice-sparking Consciousness for everywhere miserable, keeping more children miserable, empty, illusory, and Duality 3d Parent/Child Triangulation, all Theory-three donut holes Tip-toeing engenderfried.

Cars seem to drive us into the same movies, that put us here, and maybe we have become the car metaphors, that wear out faster, and faster here at the Bobbing for drowning Alice apple theater. I think I will just go buy a Rolls, and get it Royce-over with, because no matter which iconic car replaced my mind, Bob, and Alice competition doesn’t make any more sense than tugging Ford, and Chevy’s not lasting any longer, than it takes to get the Political banksters off. I bet I am no happier than Bob, and Alice-ice, or Ford and Chevy-whores, and when I come right down to it, both the debtor, and the creditor appear as Mortal as any, other Time-illusion Polarized-tweaked Alien freak?

I can see others now as my Karmic-mirrors, and can surrender, that I am their Karmic-mirrors too, but this new car thingeedoosy lets me see everyone right now are, all both our Karmic-movies, that follow us all around wherever we imagine we are separately Mortified Car Illusions too. Not only am I ‘was, is, and will be you’, and you are ‘was, is, and will be me’, but we both “Thou Art That That Thou Art” the Immortality of Love Listening deep down inside Sovereign Brilliance creating Intelligence Delight in infinite trills of forgiveness nurturing, healing ONENESS, and interconnecting Coherent Spirit, replete, timeless, inviolate, and invisible Pleasance.

Good morning 1 large fine fish Holy Spirit
Let Bob, Alice, and Cargo Holy Spirit free

“114 Lost and found Difficult-listening Ascension Karmic-teasers”

Gospel of Thomas - Entire Gospel (Synchronized Text)

https://youtu.be/exIiPeJUskw



https://www.amazon.com/Closing-Circle-Pursahs-Gospel-Th-ebook/dp/B004GXAZXE/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1498404007&sr=1-2&keywords=closing+the+circle

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.