Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - July 21, 2017

COMPLETE RADIO SILENCE FROM ALL SOURCES.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

GCR/RV/Geopolitcal Intel Report -- July 21, 2017

Source: Dinar Chronicles Cabal tried to kill Steve Scalise since he is the new Speaker of the House of the Restored Republic. It shows how...

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Holy Spirituality with Pine Cone: New Not-bad Just~different

Invisible Forgiveness Delight Love-paradigm Fountain

https://youtu.be/zO8QzMWZbN4



Physical people are Karmic half-life mirrors sitting on gender death motives to keep repeating people in Karmic dissonance, until forgiving people enough, people disappear, so deep inside all there is Light is, “New Not-bad Just~different”; is Love is absolute unborn infinity; is God is Holy Spirit forgiveness nurturing Paradigm in the absence of Physical people Karmic half-life split-soul mirror-motive Karmic-gender dissonance.

This atomic half-life Money-polarized-Time anomaly-lie is NOT is, as the death of Immortal Love, left separate, and alone with, barely a Holy Spirit loving touch of nurturing People- forgiveness Divine. People-paradigm ain’t burned-paper worth one thin dime, and neither are gender anomaly lies worth it, to keep writing back here to spend another gender half-life in people-desperation motives that, just keep coming back, asking for their People (if it ain’t broke; don’t fix it) change.

People co-create people; people paradigm co-creates people paradigm; people co-create Karmic reflections, that scares People paradigm, so much, all we do is deny any “New Not-bad Just~Different” Love-paradigm. People are NOT the problem to forgive from within the only nurturing Divine tiny invisible part of people hidden deep inside, Karma proves it’s all worth it to keep coming back, just to suffer forgetting to forgiveness-pray again, and again.

Yesterday I caught myself recreating my childhood Angel dream, but this time I co-created what I came here to co-create in the, other Immortal Love paradigm. All my Angels are here with Holy Spirit forgiveness nurture co-creating enlightening compassion enough, to Unify Karmic divisive-gender role-reversal lifetimes Mercy with Kind Acuity, and without any need for People paradigm slowing me down in the beat down beat down beat down People paradigm continual low light frequency vibration Love-lorn half-life death rattling gender Civil War gatling gun cattle-chattel ratta tat tat tit for tat, this half-life, nor that half-life child-sacrifice.

People paradigm co-creates Physical Karmic half-life mirrors sitting on gender death motives to keep repeating people in Karmic dissonant Money Mafia Mother Matrix Motives, even though we don’t get to take anything, but every experience of Immortal Love ‘rarities’ with us when we leave. So what do we bring with us when we people-up here, and what do we take with us when we people die-lie here is, only every forgiveness experience of people-less Immortal Love nurturing from deep inside Holy Spirit motives, to free us from people, without any more people-need left of Physical-role Karmic-motives unforgiven outside, to forgive our mirrors any more.

One tiny hidden hint of Karmic-gender motives reveals People-paradigm half-life motives, and even a little bit ‘people-motive’ is the same as, only a little bit ‘pregnant motive’ to keep Karmic-kid coming back here without any real “New Not-bad Just~different” gender-free Spirit Brand new, never heard before Today, Pine Cone perilous “OMG I can’t believe what the tree-man said this time, on his way to hurl-less heaven, not people-paradigm Karmic-backagain et al, Déjà vu Déjà , and vice-people gender-versa.

Imagine a new paradigm without conipinikin kidding among people?

Can we do the Can Can into an invisible Paradigm, where Effulgence for~every~where dancing Joy in cooperating enlightening liquefiable Immortal Love energy Reigns Gender-free Holy Spirit Supreme?

Is Delight is an absolute Unborn Infinite Peace of Love Paradigm, so “New Not-bad Just~different”, that no One recognizes the Old Karmic repeats in any more visible People-paradigm Karmic-backagain et al, Déjà vu Déjà , and vice-people gender-versa unkind divisive motives… ever diddowill can we? Maybe-probably People-possibly paradigm NOT Gender-bender Narcissist-visible Power-over No-sex indignant Stinky-eye Impossible~yet perhaps?

It’s perfectly Ok if my tiny Divine forgiveness part has taken over as a new People-less Immortal-inside Delight-priority Love-hierarchy. I have no, more People half-life sorrow than anyone, yet more Peace of Love has robbed me of any more People-motives to, ever want to Gender-forget Love, ever Karma-again in Coyote-switchback Gender-again peep Pop poop people chattel asleep poople-people physical paradigm loveless-motive over, and half-alive carbon-base constipate-dated hate-again.

People-free Paradigm for sale-free ya wanna be
New Not-bad Just~different Perspective~freeee

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.