Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - July 24, 2017

Sunday


- UST given release authorization by AIIB/HSBC.


- Banks, paymasters and groups now wait worldwide for UST to activate USN and begin global RV this week.


- Start time now on Republic leadership political and military.


- Trump public resignation, administration termination and removal protocol all negotiated.


Monday


- Robo calls teed up with 800#s & redemption instructions.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Benjamin Fulford Report: "The Road to Rome Leads through Mecca and Jerusalem" -- July 24, 2017

Benjamin Fulford, White Dragon Society Weekly Geo-political News and Analysis The road to Rome leads through Mecca and Jerusalem By be...

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Holy Spirituality with Pine Cone: Sexual-motives Co-create Karmic-gender

Sadhguru - About Sexuality

https://youtu.be/iS3ko_A_AxA



I can see God in others from forgiving my co-creation illusions from, directly experiencing miracle Light exchanges working through, and for me. Thank you God for continual Authentic Guidance in my Karmic-lifetime divisive-gender co-creations from marriage motives, to enhance my desire to switch allegiance from creation to Holy Spirit Creator eternal Peace of Immortal Love.

O M G did I just say this Truth?

Do marriage motives co-create, more creation, and does ‘doing it’ co-create more Karmic divisive-gender role-reversal lifetimes suffering? Is everything I can see from my, own past, and is everything I can see off my memory tapes from other Karmic-lifetimes playing, all over again, as the precise Authentic Guidance I need, to forgive to Atone with Holy Spirit forgiveness nurturing motives, instead?

Is every present, and future man, or woman my past woman-mirror or man-mime Hologram presently displaying my Karmic-need to forgive in the kind wisdom of eternal gratitude? If I continually forgive with Holy Spirit doing the forgiving for me, does marriage to forgiveness stop co-creating Karmic-gender suffering again? Can I enjoy the Illusion of creation, if I ‘won’t’ forgive my Authentic co-creations?

If creation is the illusion of Death’s paradigm, and I marry past-death in my mirror, will sexual O M G motives kill any idea of Karmic-freedom for my Past-repeating lovers? Is doing it, more Karma, and who is it I’m really ‘doing it’ with if everything we do comes from the past, through us, right into the future. Who is my Mother then, and “who Karmic-marries who”, really now, and then? If I stop marriage motives, is this what turns on my forgiveness Delight of ever-new Joy in enlightening compassion in the wet mist of Spirit fountain Pleasance?

Does forgiveness with Holy Spirit take away insecurity, and achieve similar enlightening compassion results, even if I experienced sex motives before, in other marriages? Is marriage just another physical-mode justification co-creation anomaly, or is it impossible, not to get married again this lifetime, until I forgive all suffering past-mirror Quanta-creation illusions? If I am the love-duckee, or the love-ducker, do both Karmic-victims, pretend, not to be the Karmic-victimizers, or is ‘mirror-doing it’ nobody’s Karmic fault, ever really?

Do I stop doing it first, or do I begin forgiving my Karmic past, presently first? Do I need to forgive myself for doing it, if it’s my Karma and I’ll cry if I want to, and you would cry too if it howl-happened to do you-oo too? How come we made sex such a huge part of marriage anyway, and if marriage is, really ‘doing it’ motives, where does Immortal Love enter the picture, if all there is in creation is, just more Karmic divisive-gender role-reversal lifetime suffering, without Holy Spirit forgiveness doing ONENESS for us?

Sometimes when Holy Spirit wakes up the kid in me, I have so many questions, and I don’t, even imagine any sexual-answer is, really needed. What do we, innocents call this? Can, really good questions come with their own answers, and since nobody insecure listens anyway, what difference does ‘doing it’ make, when we try to blame each other in more Karmic mirror-double Present-creation Past-repeating competitive Boob-future Patsy-blaming Doing-time ping pong ding, ring ‘who’s ever’ charms need hole-in-the-soul dong motives?

Doesn’t it take two to feign-tango, or does all Karmic mind-rape co-create more sexual motive movies? Please inquire your own Karmic-kid revelations, while we got this nowhere-train to somewhere round the bend, different running up this Ascension-hill, “I think I can”? Is Karmic-insecurity addiction, and is Love part of physical-role visible “Mortality”, or eternal Peace of Love’s awaiting gender-free Spirit-motivated invisible “Immortality”? Is everything, and everyone visible my past, and future co-creation sex-motives, revealed, or are some ding-a-ling things just, not worth Love-ducking creation for? … “More than 5 cents fun, Huh???”

The moment this idea hit me I exclaimed
O M G I never know what’s coming next

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.