Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - September 18, 2017

THE USD IS EXPECTED TO DEFAULT BY OCTOBER 1st WHICH WILL RENDER THE USA, INC. DEFUNCT.

ONCE THE USD DEFAULTS, MILITARY ACTION WILL BEGIN WITH AN EMERGENCY BROADCAST FOLLOWED BY THE USN REPLACING THE USD, TRUMP RESIGNING, PENCE'S PARDON THEN MASS ARRESTS.

THE RV IS TO BEGIN DURING THIS EVENT.


---

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:

http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html

---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Sept. 26, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Sept. 26 2017 Compiled 1:01 am EDT 25 Sept. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abu...

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Holy Spirituality with Pine Cone: Narcissistic Fun

☯ we are so much more than we realize ☯

https://youtu.be/H7iVwVBoEoo



Billie Goat pays $500/mo to an FBI federal bankrobber, named Ponzi Scheme for a little 2016 Corolla, that’s worth $9000, that he owes $18,000 on in his Narcissistic limited mind-control 3d Guilty debt-ridden ridiculed Arrogant Collective Mom Sex Kid Cop Rob Rot Mob Posse-worship Consciousness victim/victimizer/caretaker Godless codependent Martyrdumb Outhouse delusion.

Billie has been thinking, only “Goat” as if when the Ascension Jubilee arrives he will trade in his Corolla, to pay off his ever-increasing debt, when he purchases his New comfortable safe van conversion for cash, but Goatless ONENESS Silly Sentient Light Being just realized Ascension Jubilee wipes out his 3d bank robber Blackmailer Ponzi Scheme, so 5d Sillie may give away his sore-joints torture Stockholm Syndrome Martyrdumb Corolla, to pay it forward to whoever wants to fit in a comfortable ride, their-speak, until they become a 5d Sentient Light Being soul too.

One moment Billie is a 3d Goat in his dumbed down Narcissistic limiting mind, and the next moment he isn’t, even an illusory gender at all, because all along he was a lot more than he had, ever known in his self-hate projecting mind-controlled mind. Billie forced himself into the label all other mirrors had forced themselves into too, so just like any 3d human gender narcissist Martyrdumb Illusion, Collective Narcissism Consciousness requires 3d mirrors to maintain separate delusions into victim/victimizer/caretaker Godless codependent Martyrdumb Outhouse Illusions.

Sillie Nillie had become the Corolla cramped Bille-metaphor 3d male Goat-metaphor, and like all limited Goats he couldn’t help peeing all over his own stinky-eye beard just before nuzzling up to his Knee-jerk aroused Valentine Vatican demonizer-model Pontificator. A 5d understanding of a 3d Narcissist is any man, who settles for pretending only a man, when Truly this limit is no less a limited perspective than a woman, only pretending to be his, just another Ponzi Scheme increasing debt/credit gender debtor/creditor.

A Sentient Light Being’s definition of a Mother-brick Rat-outhouse prison-pirate planeteer is any human in Earth-quarantine from the rest of the Universe, that, actually believes Orion’s Nebula is, just another Billie Goat hole in his horned Pineal Portal head. Like when the Ascension jubilee arrives in real timeless reverie freedom, there will be no more loan to pay off at all, neither will any 5d’er, still deny that when we humans enter the Pineal Portal to Immortality for~every~where Delighted, a Sentient Light Being’s new freedom comes with Thought travel benevolence to the Love power of ONENESS instant Magnanimity-dot.

Billie looks down at his 3d hand, and imagines what everyone else mirrors for his, very limited perception of a male Goat, but after he, just gives his Corolla away to anyone who needs it for a while, all human Goats will be able to see right through form-illusion limits and, never have to pay for anything in Karmic divisive-gender role-reversal lifetimes Illusory limits any more, either. So… then a narcissist is any human, and any gender-limit is a Narcissist, just by by 3d definition of any hater who pretends to ‘love’ themselves, so much that everyone else, only sees hateful/hatful/hatefilled projections out onto ONENESS Spirit Conscience, as self-centered-serving pouty drip-pity drop free-energy robbers stagnating in Love Ocean.

From Billie, and Sillie Goat pretending, so hard to remain limited pee-whisker debt riders, to imagining there aren’t any more Goats left to pee together, right into the rest of the Universe, just waiting to teleport via a user friendly responsiveness, that is the kindness missing in the mind of any 3d human limiting anoma-lie. The difference between Shapeshifting, and Transfiguration btw is ‘everything’ in the kindness, already missing in any Karmic-gender Illusory-motive Usury-mirror-debt/creditor Car-stereo player-fail.

Corollas are narcissists, men are narcissistic woman limiter mirrors, Cars are used 3d humans, definitions are narcissists, Portals are limiting narcissists if we don’t fly though Orion’s Nebulala, yet we, all have been there, and back, already so many times “One” would think we, bricks were as Crazy at the dirty rats, that could appear anywhere in the Universe, instead, if it weren’t for our Earth Outhouse-lack of unlimited ONENESS Spirit Conscience imaginations, never able to transform 3d Karmic-delusion into mirror-free 5d-illusion.

Goat-free to Karma-free to Perspective-free(flick the buddha Spirit-huma)
Gender-free Spirit is absolute unborn infinity(oooo, I wished I’d said that)

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.