Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - September 18, 2017

THE USD IS EXPECTED TO DEFAULT BY OCTOBER 1st WHICH WILL RENDER THE USA, INC. DEFUNCT.

ONCE THE USD DEFAULTS, MILITARY ACTION WILL BEGIN WITH AN EMERGENCY BROADCAST FOLLOWED BY THE USN REPLACING THE USD, TRUMP RESIGNING, PENCE'S PARDON THEN MASS ARRESTS.

THE RV IS TO BEGIN DURING THIS EVENT.


---

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:

http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html

---

Featured Post

GCR/RV Intel SITREP: "Quid Pro Quo" -- September 22, 2017

Source: Dinar Chronicles There are three areas of jeopardy for the current orange president: 1) Obstruction of Justice The firing FBI...

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Midnight Rambling 1: Healing Tornado



Midnight Rambling 1: Healing Tornado

SO I was feeling very ill. I was really hot and my chest was heavy…it was difficult to breathing. I had been having trouble breathing on and off since I had to pull over and get picked up 5 days before that. I sat in front of the fan to cool off, but getting dizzier, I laid down on the floor, flat on my back.

I was trying to calm my breathing, and was having more and more difficulty. I gave a little call for Sooze, who was outside, and she came in. On her way in, she was telling someone to make sure the pets are in, and other things talking quickly. Wondering what was going on, I started to come to.

I was ill and very out of it, so I didn’t even hear the rolling thunderstorm building outside. I suddenly hear lots of loud thunder crashes through the window right behind me and where I was laying, and hear the wind pick up fast.

It’s so beautifully ferocious. Storms excite me.

Blaze blaze blaze the violet flame, transcend all shadows into light Light LIGHT.

It feels like Time is in slow-motion at this point. She brings me a cool towel to cool off my face and neck. A few seconds laters she starts walking over to the window. I tell her, I’m starting to feel a little better.

“I see a funnel cloud” said Sooze.

With Sooze help I stood up. And everyone, including the pets, got into the hallway for shelter. The power went out, a brown out really at first, then completely out. My breathing started returning to normal. I could feel my limbs. My dizziness dissipated. My temperature went back to normal. Calm. Quiet. Ahhh… Sooze said she wondered if the positive ions in the air, the electricity in the air, helped me feel better.

The next day in daylight we talked to neighbors, and one said when he looked out the window the air looked like a washing machine, with wind and water swishing midair. I thought back to looking out that window, and knew exactly what he meant. The power was out two days. But my electronics are STILL acting weird. I like analyzing patterns, so when I saw a repeating number pattern, I had a little fun. The digital clock was acting awry. I took a video this numbers pattern looping 3 times, you can watch it here:

MIDNIGHT_Rambling_with_KarmaZ:_Healing_Tornado_CLOCK_Reading

https://youtu.be/Si1gbsS-4UQ



BELOW is some thinking-on-paper algebra chicken scratches, for fun analyzing the digital clock number patterns. Feel free to make up your own meaning for these number patterns.

Love you, KZ.




Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.