Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - November 20, 2017


- EVERYTHING IS SET.


- NOTHING HAS CHANGED.


- THERE ARE NO DELAYS.


- ALL INDICTMENTS ARE READY TO BE UNSEALED.


- THE CABAL HAVE LOST.


- THE TRIGGER WAS PULLED, THE RELEASE HAD ALREADY BEGUN.


- THE RELEASE IS A PROCESS THAT COULD TAKE HOURS, OR DAYS TO REACH 100% COMPLETION.


- IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL THE PROCESS REACHES THE COURIERS TO GIVE THE GO-AHEAD TO DISTRIBUTE THE 800#'s.


- KEEP AND EYE OUT FOR THE 800#'s.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Update on Marines Storming CIA Headquarters in Langley

Reports: US Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) Lands at Langley! Source: Hal Turner Radio Show FILE PHOTO: Tilt-Rotor Aircraft UPDATED ...

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Holy 1776 Ascension Cow with Pine Cone: Red Raspberry Heart Jewel

Red Raspberry Heart Jewel 011908

Soul foot pads stomp dancing vibration from new muse music creating tears and prayer in happy visualization and sweet nectar from the glowing chamber of my lightening red raspberry heart jewel. Special sweet with humming bird zing plump red polyps send out orange stardust light vibration that glows in my expanding cave creation chamber. Glorious fountain bubbles and sprays rainbow love fluid capsules from my stirred fire of life sparkles, to reflect creation with you.

Gifts abound, yes, enlightened gifts abound, as I become time’s music in this song of prayer, and I see my heart, and I taste sweet nectar in the belief I am the gift vibration of love chanting. I dive in the middle of my meditation blue pearl and swim in to meet our expanding rainbow fountain intention

I visualize tickly giggly writing and singing after forgiveness prayers with Holy Spirit in my new Hawaii house on the beach, and with barrels of money and wonderful friends that write and sing from their heart’s paradise. We imagine abundance in levels of wealth and new shared realms of infinite possibilities, to inspire and invite others to come in we are all welcome.

Faces smile as masters, and drink only exotic liquids that add substance to our soul; and wisdom sparkles in all the humor and warm favor in the most wordless, like live crystals humming in colors. Simultaneous fun at all levels comforts our soul and mind, and wonderment in guiltless faces appears inside this miracle paradise of love masters laughing at tales of letting go. Red cheeks and twinkling eyes with serenity tell our real story of love’s demeanor, and attract other like minded souls.

Magical Crystalline Livening Communion 081013

Live crystals humming in colors vibrate loose from inside all encompassing giant gentle inclusive variation perspectives, and sing from ONENESS compassion, infinite energy within fascinating enlightening Love of all Life. Breaking loose from the shackles of time frees the heart of all beautiful children of God in a wonder-filled chorus to serve ONENESS Spirit Conscience, just for the fun of mocking ridiculous lousy ridiculing creation. Oh; such majestic Immortal Love, all living crystalline light of life within manifold variations of colors so brightening!

Swaying in single vision so Holy just within so many variations of time’s creation clocks, Love hums, serving interconnecting rhapsodies slowing music for the sake of Love Ocean benevolent Communion, right in the seeming lazy one eye of any good giant whale. Crystalline dolphin bird child refresh our freeing migration in our play of consciousness so imprisoned from time that binds, imagining abundance in wonderment inside this miracle paradise of Love Masters laughing at tales of letting go.

Healing ONENESS overtones advance precious timing in orange stardust light vibration glowing in our expanding One heart cave creation chamber. Glorious fountain bubbles in spray’s rainbow love fluid capsules from our stirred fire of life sparkles, to reflect special sweet children of God’s creation in the kaleidoscope twinkling of our playful magical eye. Gifts abound, yes, enlightened gifts abound, as we become time’s music in this song of prayer and we see our heart to taste sweet nectar in the belief we are the gift vibration of Love chanting.

New ideas to the power of billions of enlightening children come to serve Love singing songs of innocence as naive as any glorious flower moment of brighter life here among such Dark down trodden drab grey drool soup. We stir the fire to conflagration holding their feet to the fire burning sacrifice of such arrogant and malignant narcissistic snot, claiming all our right to Spirit innocence on toward more compassion than any time laden bully can even remember in this, our shared nightmare on the faces of all our undead clocks.

Gangs have initiated sympathy for our predators to declare War on our own ONENESS energy in self mockery and self-policing xenophobia, disguised in endless favor claiming suffering here is happiness. What tongue here hasn’t become forked viper to savor all our licking the honey off creation from the razor’s edge? Isn’t any creation, favoring homogenous grouping, simply another Dark intention support for continual declaration of War on any possible ONENESS reverie of innocence left of us? What is creation except the mirror of our own undead corpse, flailing about to only remain here seemingly alone, and stumbling all around in time’s Dark.

It’s a lot worse than any can have even been able to imagine before Heaven decreed us all to become so refreshing and free all at once in our collective advancing Ascension. Timeless reverie begins within our crystalline humming celebration Communion, within Immortal Love’s Oceanic Portal to all unlimited possibilities, enjoying telepathic creative intelligence. Forgiveness soul does compassion’s foot pads stomp dancing vibration from new music, creating tears and prayer in happy visualization sweetening nectar, from the glowing chamber of our ONENESS enlightening red raspberry heart jewel.

Lots of forgiving Discernment but
Mostly ever-new Joy within Peace

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.