Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - November 21, 2017


- NO INTEL IS BEING SHARED AT THE MOMENT.


- COMPLETE BLACKOUT. THIS IS USUALLY A GOOD SIGN.


- WE CAN ONLY ASSUME WE'RE WAITING FOR THE RELEASE TO REACH US.


- CONTINUE TO KEEP AND EYE OUT FOR THE 800#'s.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Nov. 22, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Nov. 22 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 22 Nov. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Holy Spirituality with Pine Cone: Karmic Gender Prophecy

How Mothers React / Malayalam Comedy

https://youtu.be/M4YjUX8k8ek



New Light deeper down inside than, ever before is shining on a conversation between masculine, and feminine-roles that co-create Karmic-returns. I am pretending to be a male asserting myself for a female in relationship clarity, and like we are, always every part of any dream, haunting female-role lifetime echoes become as clear as, both gender noses on all my many 3d Karmic-gender role-reversal repeating faces.

“I feel humiliated, yet helpless-rage addicted at the same time when you react consistently to me when I self-disclose, as if you are disgusted with me, and it hurts really bad. What hurts worse is that I ‘don’t’ humiliate you, and act disgusted with you, but instead, get more meek, and begin to walk on egg shells around you, like a little puppy, and begin to believe that I am consistently wrong for you, somehow”

“The realer problem of harm to me, is that, since you ‘do’ flow resentment out onto me, and I don’t, that this disparity makes it emotional Blackmail, with my playing the emotional hostage. The nature of our relationship is defined by your increasing codependent victim/victimizer martyrdom, actually appearing as the narcissist, sort of alcoholic/codependent ‘your always wrong’, and ‘I’m always right~I own your butt’ sex-slavery definition too.”

“Mothers have made an art out of this ugly reactive process with little helpless children too, so we are re-playing our gender-role family of origin old tapes, where you are the female Mother-role, and I am the little boy-hostage, all over again. If this isn’t bad enough, not only did I play the Mother-narcissist before in past lives that I came to experience how bad it feels to be the male, becoming the male-hostage again co-creates another future role-reversal lifetime for both of us suffering this 3d gender-role female/male Karmic increasing disparity”

“Worse yet, and the haunting part of this 3d Karmic-gender Prophecy is that we, both co-create the Authoritarian Centralization coldhearted government sex-slave, I own your butt~power-over Mother Matrix ownership, that we, all live under, like a male lives under the female power-over 3d narcissist, while the female gang hood goon martyrs claim this is a Patriarch/Government system. I need to repent past lives where I consistently pouted with rage-control over my victim-children, and the males on 3d Earth, and I claim this “Mother Earth” no more, as I withdraw from our female Matrix humiliation in all, the ways I can imagine giving my Sovereignty away, either way, both ways and Sunday”

“I renounce all Physical gender-roles, withdraw from females, and withdraw from any man in a relationship with any female relativity. Men who live as a hostage under this female humiliation, are angry as Hell, and since they can’t self-disclose about it safely, they take it out on every other person in any daily experience, as if the whole World suffers their female-wrath transference, that co-creates our 3d Earth role-reversal increased suffering Spiritual Sovereignty lost.”

Our Collective genocidal Consciousness seems Karmic-imbedded with this self-perpetuating Spiritual-suicide 3d Earth female-narcissistic pouting-rage power-over sex-slave ownership Matrix. Both suffering gender fish in the Cabal-kill barrel cope the best they sex-slave Kuru-can, so while males/prisons/Wars seem to become One-ridicule, females/widows/alone become very familiar Karmic-mirror death-time mocked-mimes too.

This dream conversation captured all my suffering lifetimes as, both gender-roles suck the big one, and I don’t know who, ever wins, really when we, all keep coming back to experience switching Karmic self-hate arcing, and sparking Patsy-projections. The haunting part of this Prophetic conversation is that, all the time I was confronting my Karmic-male feelings, I was painting over old Karmic-female role-reversal feelings at the same time. Like Mothers, always resent children after a while, and become codependent narcissists, so to do genocidal governments consistently humiliate, all us Blackmailed traumatized sleeping sheepeople emotional hostages.

Every TV, and Movie drama demonstrates the female art ‘hit and run’ Blackmail-humiliation hostage-taking when a female reacts while walking away from any conversation, as a way to exclaim “I’m having huge feelings”(but only in cut off at the knees reaction to every male self-disclosing), and the walking away part proclaims “It’s all, your fault, your wrong, no thank you very much; but never leave me, or else. Oh, and by the way get out of ‘our’ bed/house and you will never see the kids again.” Little girls perform this art beautifully by martyr-crying to express rage, even before they switch from human to ‘ grey alien’ teen-age professional pouting gossips.

I guess I am waking up from thousands of 3d lifetimes playing both parts so beautifully, and never breaking roles, whatever this social-norm evil is called in this 3d Earth Matrix hateful paradigm, but I, already feel, very grateful to experience forgiveness miracles working through, and for, both Karmic-gender unconscionable physical-role 3d Prison-initiation requirements. It’s about time we, all surrendered to the female-role, as a sex-slave owned-debtor, because the term ‘trophy wife’ intimates someone, already killed an animal before mounting her. Men, and women pretend suffering Duality is happiness in their conscious affirmations, but I have an idea the more we pretend these gender roles, the more our unconscious power increases this dominant 3d Earth prominent Karmic Gender Prophecy.

Renouncing, not denouncing any reactive artiste
Withdrawing-art ITSOEZ to Love from distance

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.