Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - September 18, 2017

THE USD IS EXPECTED TO DEFAULT BY OCTOBER 1st WHICH WILL RENDER THE USA, INC. DEFUNCT.

ONCE THE USD DEFAULTS, MILITARY ACTION WILL BEGIN WITH AN EMERGENCY BROADCAST FOLLOWED BY THE USN REPLACING THE USD, TRUMP RESIGNING, PENCE'S PARDON THEN MASS ARRESTS.

THE RV IS TO BEGIN DURING THIS EVENT.


---

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:

http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html

---

Featured Post

GCR/RV Intel SITREP: "Projectors" -- September 20, 2017

Source: Dinar Chronicles Below are recent projectors of what appears to be the final RV release strategy as it relates to the structure...

Monday, July 10, 2017

Holy Spirituality with Pine Cone: Love the Unified Karmic Universe

Keeping Your Tricks Aside

https://youtu.be/0hSCclbhNN4



Protection motives, definitely exude a dire need to defend, and to demonize others in a Patsy blame malignant-narcissistic psychotic-Satanic self-destructive self-hate projection enough to, actually reveal one’s own cold-hearted ways they, already own the others, who they presumably need to protect…….from themselves.

A few Satanic trauma-base mind-controlled humans were in my vision, and as we became polarized psychotic-human armies without a connection to our own Conscience any more, we were surrounded by night-time War-woods with weapons pointed at each other as if to protect, and defend ourselves from our own self-hate demonic Patsy projections. It was real intense as we, all realized there was no one who would survive, unless someone surrendered. We heard one sane Christed breathing voice in our midst squeak out “I surrender”, and even though everyone knew the relief of staying sane, even confirmation from the other side, hardly started a new blood flow into our psychotic demonizing>demon opening-portals game on game.

I recently surrendered to my anger, and toxic shame from being buried alive after rape via my protective psychotic Mother demonizer, and she had lost touch with her Conscience, as she blamed me for raping and killing her, which is exactly what she was doing to me. Holy Spirit helps me to experience forgiveness miracles working through, and for me, and I am getting a clearer idea, that Christ surrendered to forgive our psychotic human-narcissist Collective unconscionable Consciousness Godless-codependency too.

A new deeper revelation about my ‘psychotic’ Mother-protector, absolutely startles me into a wake up call for all Mother physical-role psychotics, who project their Godless codependent self-hate onto our helpless little children, and apply their narcissism right on up to a psychotic loss of any ‘kind’ reality at all, as they blame men for exactly what they are doing to harm themselves as badly as they are harming their owned-owing ‘protected suffering children’ self-hate psychotic projections, without a Conscience too.

Christ Conscience reminds us, not to help others from ego, lest we will fester deep wounds, yet there isn’t any human soldier caught undead in the War-woods that doesn’t cower, knowing how protective Mothers are, already psychotic, when they defend themselves in that very ‘tell’ to reveal what they, already have done to harm their own demonized children. Psychotic children don’t fall far from psychotic Mothers comes to mind, and staggers the imagination, when we think honestly about how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Christ Conscience helps an innocent realize that when we defend/shame ourselves, we are really attacking ourselves, as we project, exactly what we blame others for as a way to reveal, not only what we do to others, but also what we do to ourselves deeper inside our Karmic Satanic soldier memories of psychotic trauma-base mind-control aroused Vatican-valentine “Sex is Love, and Love is Sex” Corporate Usury reproduce/consume all capitol letters straw-name sex-slavery.

Doesn’t the Vatican caretaker act like a victim/victimizer psychotic Corporation? Does the Vatican defend itself from sex-abuse ‘disinformation’ to keep us from waking up to their cannibalism tunnels underneath them, buried with all Earth’s Gold? Does the Vatican act like Mothers, who both seem like shame-narcissists worth defending/attacking themselves from the otherwise human race, as if we become their owned/owing psychotic adult-children all the time?

Aren’t any physical-roles we play psychotic, when we codependents lose touch with our Christ Conscience? Is there such a thing on Earth as security(defense), and does so much motive for ‘security’ reveal just how psychotic our Collective Patsy-projection Consciousness our children have become…….shame-defended/attacked already? Do our young pout in constant rage defense from our Collective parental psychosis projection Consciousness, and are Fathers really welcome near any psychotic school in the prison-train from Motherhood childhoods, that don’t fall far from psychotic protectors?

How can any child trust Mothers, after they send them to psychotic schools on busses like the ones the Satanists will send us, all on to psychotic protection camps, and who listens to any child complaining about, whole groups of bullies while all the teachers are so busy shame-defending/attacking themselves, just like Corporations invent MAMA Law Vatican Lawyers to do their dirty work for them. How would higher light frequency vibration Galactics survive any Christ-type surrender in our War-woods, yet we forget what the Vatican-satanist tunnel-psychos did to destroy all Christ Conscionable-kind ideas.

Is it kind for Mothers to use children to Blackmail-shun any child’s Father, and how do Fathers feel any differently, to become Vatican family-shunned out of the, very family they work so religiously, to barely survive such male-hate Patsy-demonizing Corporate/Mother/Vatican projecting Satanic Psychos? Is it kind to beguile women to send them against our men to, thereby destroy the strength of our whole psychotic human family aroused Vatican-valentine food-on-the-hoof human-excrement PINE CONE-chattel capitol lettered STRAW-NAME debtor-victims?

Can any rainbow human, really believe that anyone can exist in a kind-bubble, if we just reveal my ONENESS Mother’s Universal psychosis? Is anyone from, all our dysfunctional tension, and projection social-norm family-psychosis, ever, really safe from drowning on Mother Earth/Mother Bear protection psychosis-swamp themselves? If I surrender to my anger, and toxic Mother-shame codependent-projections, isn’t it possible that some ISIS type infiltrator will fire the first shot in Bretton War-woods, even if it means that self-hater will die in the same Vatican divide-and-conquer Volley-genocide?

Any way, it doesn’t matter to me now, because until I just surrendered to my anger, so many new experiences of forgiveness miracles working through, and for us, all in this post pleases Holy Spirit, as much as any Christed Surrender Resurrection, and soulless psychotic human Salvation from any more need for competitive “Heavy Gold, and Busy-shining Bankster” religious cluster-whatever.

Who among us don’t psychotic-fit in a Rabbit-hole
Is any A-holy mirror not a V-psychotic M-projector

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.