Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - July 24, 2017

Sunday


- UST given release authorization by AIIB/HSBC.


- Banks, paymasters and groups now wait worldwide for UST to activate USN and begin global RV this week.


- Start time now on Republic leadership political and military.


- Trump public resignation, administration termination and removal protocol all negotiated.


Monday


- Robo calls teed up with 800#s & redemption instructions.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Benjamin Fulford Report: "The Road to Rome Leads through Mecca and Jerusalem" -- July 24, 2017

Benjamin Fulford, White Dragon Society Weekly Geo-political News and Analysis The road to Rome leads through Mecca and Jerusalem By be...

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Holy Spirituality with Pine Cone: Grateful Karmic Companions

Time Is But a Stubborn Illusion - Sneak Peek | Genius

https://youtu.be/ZyYqyYAKGC0



Was Girl; Is Boy; Will Be Girl
Was Mother; Is Man Alone; Will Be Mother
Was My Mother; Ex-father; Will Be My Mother
So Grateful for Past, and Future Companions

Was Boy; Is Girl; Will Be Boy
Was Alone; Is Mother; Will Be Alone
Was Ex-father; Mother Alone; Will Be Ex-father
No Karmic Companions for Comfort

Nature Was; Nature still here; Nature Dwindles
Karma Was; Karma Is; Karma Will Be
Love Wasn’t; Love Isn’t; Love Can’t Be
Mortal Wasn’t; Mortal Isn’t; Mortal Won’t Be

Sex Was, Is, and Will Be an Ungrateful Karmic Companion
Mirrors Were; Mirrors Are; Mirrors Will Be
Face of Christ; Face of Christ; Face of Christ
So grateful in the Spirit of forgiveness Delight

I can tell there is something, more difficult than usual to express because, without poesy prose no words can, ever express what lies outside in the illusion of separation, so beguiled by despair, even though we’re always together, yet more lonely it appears to be a Mother, with no past, present or future Karmic-male companions.

Love seems to be more Immortal than Mortal Sex, yet in Duality-mirror paradigm it may be more difficult for a Mother to identify Grateful Karmic Companions, or the Face of Christ without imaging what any Girl ‘can’t’ be. Boys were their Mothers, come here with their Mothers, as their Mother roles before, and Marry their Mother replication ‘wives’ just like they were married Mothers before with all kinds of Ungrateful Karmic Children.

Sex seems to be more unsavory for Mortal Mothers, and rarely does Immortality become a companion, along with so many Mortal children, yet at the very least Mothers can rest assure no hostage will ever leave them alone and, especially when Mothers don’t seem to enjoy any Ungrateful Karmic Companions either. Immortal Love in the face of Christ is really something to be grateful for, but where Sex is concerned, it’s hard to tell in Duality who wants to do it, and who doesn’t want to do it the most?

If Christ Conscience kindness is all about forgiving present lifetime Karmic past, and future Coherent Spirit to Atone, and Ascend, then maybe it’s, really time, at this time to forgive each other, so much that all physical-roles disappear in Ascension kitchen, where Boys and Girls won’t be able to stand the stubborn Karmic illusion-of-Time forgiveness-heat any more?

By comparing the Boy Karmic companions with the Girl Karmic companions, we might just begin to allow Karma has everything to do with being grateful for more comforting Karmic companion flowers along the perennial pathway with “Please, and Thank you” surprise delight Pleasance-combo Time-hoboheebeegeebees Communion.

I get the comforting idea, that when we forgive each other, that we are, really forgiving ourselves before, and after this lifetime illusion too, and nothing like forgiveness makes all mirrors disappear as mere illusions, so we can trade Mortal-sex motives in for poesy prose, the language of the heart, where the only reality becomes the Love that we were, are and will be for~every~where Holy Spirit Effulgence comforted.

Imagine transforming from cellular carbon base mirror-dating illusion, to telepathic ONENESS Crystalline light packets with HoloGlow Golden creative intelligence filling in between our floating Heavenly paradise, where there are, no more Grateful Karmic Companion measures, only the whole Universe roaring in the heart of every Lion Love-hearing Lamb from here to creative-caring Sovereign kind-eternity?

Immortals are all hero material to come to Atone and to reconcile past, and future lifetimes, yet Immortality seems to be where it’s at, and I have an idea, that without Love there would be no real motive left to forgive Mortality, disappearing into new shadowless brilliance. Love God’s us, so much to supply us with Grateful Karmic Companions, but especially comes the motive needed to, never become too male-lonely Girl-comfortable, pushing all our Karmic-companions away, as if there seems to be no end to more ungrateful Karmic children.

‘Unkind’ Mortality will, never appear as ‘kind’ a Paradigm as forgiving Immortality, yet without total Humility, so Mortal Mother’s Motives completely disappear, who would want to trade sex in for Love if that would leave Mothers completely alone then, with no more hostages at their Mortal Inn. Does it come right down to Sex, or be kind, and where would Love enter this desolate seeming new Spiritually kinder Ascension-horizon?

Mortality seems so full of Winner motives
Yet all Mortal losers make Love with Time

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.