Guest Posting

If you wish to write a post/article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.

The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - September 18, 2017

THE USD IS EXPECTED TO DEFAULT BY OCTOBER 1st WHICH WILL RENDER THE USA, INC. DEFUNCT.

ONCE THE USD DEFAULTS, MILITARY ACTION WILL BEGIN WITH AN EMERGENCY BROADCAST FOLLOWED BY THE USN REPLACING THE USD, TRUMP RESIGNING, PENCE'S PARDON THEN MASS ARRESTS.

THE RV IS TO BEGIN DURING THIS EVENT.


---

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:

http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html

---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Sept. 22, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Sept. 22 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 22 Sept. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Ab...

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Holy Spirituality with Pine Cone: Enlighten~tingling Telepathic-timeless Love~reverie

The More Personal the Wound The More Universal the Wound

https://youtu.be/qh7Ws5N6lxM



Imagine unfolding Holy Spirit Communion Joy in Heavenly Harmony from absolute unborn infinity, as if a string held an inner heart bent over the lips hanging heavy it’s twin outer heart, separated in Time’s Karmic-mirror illusion? Pebble stones crying from shame’s baffling darkness breathing-deaf together in blind-ghost bone-crushing un-cooperating envy, echo muffling rage without a who-clue who is holding the religious patent, that Vatican-would enforce human Karmic-debt physical-addiction demonizing sex-slavery?

Imagine such a violent Valentine frenzy, as if but a passing fantasy, whereby Nothing in Duality can, even survive Parent/Child Triangulation, the cause of Love-immortal disappearing as fast as Enlighten~tingling Telepathic-timeless Love~reverie Coherent Spirit replete, timeless, inviolate, and invisible absolute unborn infinite benevolence disappears? What a Karmic divisive-gender role-reversal half-life lifetimes separation mirror illusion is ‘not’, and what any human visible-death, or written-violent motive really ‘is’ appears clearer than any, other clarity of ONENESS intention magnanimity-motive, perhaps?

Hearts made of stone frozen-cold swinging separate together, like upset monkeys swinging on Karmic branches of shame memory, accumulating fear, just don’t, ever seem to cut the mustard seed, and what a long journey it seems to breath the same breath, hidden from each other by the thinnest of Karmic skin as if, even person-breathing becomes the prison bars of shame’s gender light-bender illusion. Ice born waterfall crushing-bones frozen in Time, never seem to get the message in the empty bottle glassy-eyed fear intoxicating confusion, so thank you Enlighten~tingling Telepathic-timeless Love-reverie my anger-surrender, instead.

“I got your back” if you can read the message in Love Ocean’s empty bottle treasure, yet rarely can any human-anger look inside past the shame-memory it takes to triangulation affix any two human’s with their innate jealous guard up, just in case disappearing into Love Ocean isn’t more real than boulders bouncing down heart frozen-water bone crushing Karmic-separating motive-increases? Unifying Lifetimes Mercy-blindness has, almost worn out my heavy string angry-lips, but bleeding lips are nothing compared to speaking with a forked tongue motive to, merely justify all the anger it takes to hide my fear, that hides my, awful pain of separation caused by holding onto Mother-sex abuse, and Mother/Child Triangulation murder toxic-shame.

My way of acting as if we were going to manifest Ascension Sovereignty, began over two months ago as if I had received the abundance/jubilee, as I went to, actually choose a comfortable driver’s seat, in a safe car, without having to concern myself with any Satanic-motive genocidal limits. There isn’t any such car seat for a passenger labeled car, so I, painfully discovered the whole torture-system to keep us in a Stockholm Syndrome sick-loyalty to pay for our own genocide, replicates the way the Satanic families squeeze their children’s feet into tight little torture toe-twisted narrow foot-coffins too.

I pictured an image of a comfortable car seat with me in it, and never let any system-fail collective disregard rob me of my clear intention, and many times as I was, even ridiculed for asking for something as impossible as a consumer-need like this, taking precedent over all the bureaucracy, that robs our Innocence on purpose. I was led to follow all these twists, and turns, right back over the tarmac where my Mother had begun to bury me alive in, what used to be a gravel pit 67 odd years ago.

Another new Usury experience with a ridiculing agent of evil convinced me to go eat at the truck stop too, so I knew we would never meet again, as I ‘withdrew’, which is all that works when dealing with a malignant car-narcissist, or a malignant shoe-narcissist. After many hours later, bouncing my painful process off with my brother at his farm, he casually mentioned to me to try and sit in his pick up truck, and it FIT. We had crossed the passenger imaginary line, over into the commercial vehicle area, and without realizing it, workers evidently don’t want to drive all day, and night in a tight squeeze, and maybe it’s because hard workers are already undead, according to the Satanic minion bureaucrats, that haven’t feminized their favorite demonized red neck sex-mirrors yet.

I got home tired out, and very late so I prayed, and meditated the whole next day, and I discovered Holy Spirit helped me once again, to remind me that it’s a really main core-issue of mine to remain angry about getting, almost buried alive under that, then future tarmac truck stop, and also to bring me back to my brother’s farm to accept the World as it is, and forgiveness-pray, even more for all the insidious ways we are, all programmed with Satanic trauma-base mind-control foot-crushing/body-smashing “Safety” severe money-grubbing Satanic-bureaucrat anomalies.

Near the end of yesterday’s rest-praying day, a text from a daughter led me to drive to give Reiki to her severe lower back pain, but she had meant to have me do absence-healing like we had done before. I slept outside her house in the driveway, and texted her to let her know I was there for her. I slept in the most uncomfortable little coffin-car, that had spirited this big, and tall man in the first place, so I was, really beginning to hear what Holy Spirit was messaging for me. This daughter is the last Mother-replication narcissist, that I have withdrawn from, so it was as much my boundary as hers, to remain outside as I, also left without seeing her in the morning when I drove away.

On the way home in the early morning, I stopped at another car dealership to view seats through closed windows without suffering soupy sales needless ramblings to let go of all my needs, in favor of more Satanic Corporate-minion debt-slavery. I met another man who was there early, unbeknownst to me at the time and we really hit it off, as he showed me the new version of my brother’s truck had all the improved commercial-area ‘comfortable needs’ met, and approved, again. My anger at the whole World for censuring my Mother experiences of Mortal child sacrifice-censuring the same, had angry-kept me from being able to accept what was, already and waiting for me if I would stop pretending what my Mother did to bury me alive is, still not affecting my getting a comfortable ride in a safe car/body.

When I called to share this miracle of miracles with my brother, we have, never laughed together, so hard. He shared his healing miracle too, where he discovered an automatic Baguette dough maker for his bakery, and disclosed how many hours he spent trying to make them by hand. Bother miracles mirrored confirmation together of our anger from sex slavery is OK with Holy Spirit and, like we always had each other’s back, now Holy Spirit gave me a truck, and Holy Spirit gave my brother his Baguette dough maker. He used to muse with others that his brother was the most angry man in this state, but as of Today, we both embrace our anger from as many Mother-replications as it takes to withdraw from our own victim/victimizer Collective Karmic Mother/Child Triangulation/Karmic Father-shunning Consciousness.

Gravel-pit Burial-spite Heavy-load site
Love triangle children seem a bit harsh

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.