Guest Posting

If you wish to write and/or publish an article on Operation Disclosure all you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com applying these following rules.


The subject of your email entry should be: "Entry Post | (Title of your post) | Operation Disclosure"

- Must be in text format
- Proper Grammar
- No foul language
- Your signature/name/username at the top

Send your entry and speak out today!

News Alerts

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 23, 2017


CERTAIN THINGS ARE CURRENTLY HAPPENING RELATING TO THE GCR/RV.


EVERYONE HAS BEEN PUT ON HIGH ALERT.


HOW DOES THIS AFFECT THE TIMING?


COULD IT BE TONIGHT?


MAYBE.


---


FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:


http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html


---

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Oct. 23, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 23 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 23 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Friday, August 11, 2017

Holy Spirituality with Pine Cone: Holy Spirit Sparkle - New book #45 “Universal Ascension”

5D is Within You ∞ Archangel Michael

https://youtu.be/fnEz7dIfm74



True Forgiveness discerns this lower dimensional divisive Satanic intention double-message physical-paradigm protection/projection Blackmail cellular Karmic dissonance confusion layer mirror-Illusion between the Communion of Delight from within, and from without. The further inside each physical 3d light barrier human abides a spark of Holy Spirit Sparkle, which for me defines that Wondrous Delight, and higher frequency light Source of Holy Spirit Sparkle, that does the Ascension forgiving miracle revelation for us.

I continually forgiveness pray with Holy Spirit Sparkle, enough to enlighten compassion from deeper within higher Light frequency vibration, and Unifying Karmic lifetimes Mercy, so as I motivate to go, even deeper within, more forgiveness nurturing Delight Source, a less contaminated outer mirror Source of Galactic Delight matches up with less contaminated Holy Spirit Sparkle clarity of ONENESS Intension. Earth resembles this physical confused layer metaphor, where the deeper inside the more 5d Agartha, that matches with the outer space Galactic 5d Holy Spirit Sparkle, clearer Love Brilliance of forgiveness Delight Sourcing.

Intuitive sensitive insourcing deeper within is where continual forgiveness discernment is less physically confusing, and a Hell of lot easier to experience, so much ONENESS clarity, that new enlightening yesterday motivates me to depend on the deeper inside Spirit of Delight, which right off the bat reveals the, more effective Agarthan 5d is the same as the Galactic 5d Holy Spirit Sparkle liquefiable Crystalline Love energy Source. Authentic 3d humans add Holy Spirit Sparkle to my True Forgiveness intention, but including deeper inside uncontaminated Holy Spirit Sparkle, not only adds more effective Holy Spirit Brilliance, but the deeper inside matches the deeper away from the physical contaminated confusion layer as deeper inside Communes deeper outer space Brilliance.

Since the more I renounce this physically confused paradigm, the more Holy Spirit Sparkle motivates my need to bring Love, and Light here with enlightening compassion and Mercy, and even though I treasure human Holy Spirit Sparkle Source Delight, deeper inside/outside Communion may add a new Brilliant Source where bringing Love and Delight can, almost do all the forgiving Delight, without any more need to renounce/identify/express render/discern all the Earthly culling-out despair. “Universal Ascension” defines my new intention to include, all the deeper Mystical Source of matching in/out Delight as far as infinity inside becomes Love Source of Delight further out in, what we 3d humans confuse as different Duality mirror directions.

I am so grateful for revelatory acceptance of Satanic Mother Earth 3d Duality Satanic infiltration, because without this kinder clarity, enough motivation, and humility would not be possible to, even want to let go of more Stockholm Syndrome Blackmail sick-loyalty to Satanic physical-role divisive Holy Spirit Sparkle contamination of Light Insourcing, to go deeper inside/outside matching Communion. I am not forsaking 3d humans, but on the contrary, my motive is to bring, even more Forgiveness Delight to any others who want to switch their allegiance from creation double-message confusion to Spiritual Delight clarity by Insourcing instead of contaminated Outsourcing more physical-role 3d confusion.

The Elders want, all hate fighting to stop, before releasing the RV/GCR, between millions in fighting countries, but with billions of Satanic infiltrators, combined with the other billions of 3d physical creation devotees with minimal Spiritual discernment freedom from violating censure, maybe we need a few deeper-willing Ascension devotees, to turn within Brilliance in/out Communion, that enjoy clarity of instant True Forgiveness, without so much 3d human dangerous outsourcing confusion/culling. OMG, I just realized, even introducing this new motive may wake up a few more, to realize the deeper inside we go, the deeper out we go into the Universal Ascension Source of instant 5d Spiritual Ascension Sovereignty Delightening, with no more ancient 3d physical-role Mother-iconic Blackmail-waiting for our “Last Supper”.

There is more space inside 5d Earth, than 3d outside surface-density space, so when we 3d humans become 5d clear, the outer layer will expand, so much to 5d match Agarthan 5d Ascension, that Spiritual clarity will vanquish any more need to polarize more physical need to protect/project, more Blackmail double-message Karmic divisive-gender role-reversal lifetimes Mother Earth layered-crap illusory-iconic physical-confusion, it seems to my brighter 5d Holy Spirit Sparkle new forgiveness Source-motive. No more Satanic-divisive Motherhood-breeder survival-gang Vatican-infiltrator Child-sacrifice food-on-the-hoof Blackmail-downer Prison-bigotry; YES!

I can’t imagine a kinder place to introduce any new idea like this one=two match
Tried and Zim-true we are as Patrick-motivated to bring “5d” Delight to 1 clarity

About the Author

Introduction:

I “Love” to Admit it 11/22/16

I “Love" to admit it, but I have been captivated by the constant Blackmail battering of this Child-sacrificing malevolent World, so that I ‘want’ to surrender to Holy Spirit, by turning within, as a new humble priority. Sex-slavery robbed me of my soul, as a child, yet once I realized everything difficult, that happens enhances my devotion to turn even, more within ONENESS Spirit Conscience forgiveness nurturing, instead.

I fought like Hell to work, very hard for Money to, barely survive, but after a few years of meditation, and forgiveness prayers to Holy Spirit, to do the difficult forgiveness of others, as myself, more money came to me from Spirit, right through other benevolent Sources, than I ever, even knew about, before surrender. I “Love” to admit that Money doesn’t come from hard work, or social-norm Blackmail, but comes from Source, just like everything else, we need to ‘thrive’, instead of, ‘barely survive’ in addiction to this Child-sacrificing malevolent World.

After losing connection to my, own Conscience, I have become a kinder feeling empath, and a constant seeming mistaken threat to others suffering, just like me, before I sat down, closed my eyes, and meditated my suffering ass off. Like kindness comes from within Spirit devotion, so too, does being able to feel again, without letting those ephemeral duties control my reactive behaviors any more. Money, kindness, and feelings come from turning within, to ask for help to forgive all my captors that, still suffer much tortuous regret for forcing me, to do things out of fear, that no Child would, ordinarily want to do.

After annihilation traumas of the lower fourth dimensional ‘murky unkind’, everything outside triggered my reaction to live in the past swamp, ‘as if’, so, as I became more addicted to the outside Illusion of, more fear piled up onto, more traumas, I “Love” to admit that, with a gift of desperation, I became a, very willing candidate to surrender to something else, besides this unholy smelling foul-World of sulfur-predator crap. Now I see, all suffering evidence, as a gift from ONENESS to have compassion, and Mercy for, all who, still haven’t turned within to receive Money out of nowhere, and become a kinder feeling person, instead.

I am more sensitive to Blackmail than I have, ever realized, and even that’s a gift now, because I used to blame myself, ‘as if’, all evil was my fault, but NOTHING can, ever be further from the Truth. I was a beautiful innocent Child, and I, still am, inside, no matter what I used to think, and no matter what constant Blackmail, still wants to make me feel that lost-soul way. Blackmail is a constant battering here in Karmic Hologram miming-mirror Earth Paradigm, and who knew; before I turned within, where enlightening compassion makes me feel like a ‘kind kid’ with pocket treasures full of Sparkling Golden innocent-kaleidoscope perceptions again?

When I surrendered to Holy Spirit, Money was the furthest thing from my new mind of Delight, and I, certainly was convinced, that I would, never become a kinder feeling empath, ever again. Getting old had become a ‘given’, but turning within has made, even gettin-gold a ‘variable’ out of my getting younger now, every time Holy Spirit welcomes me inside, where eternal youth commands, all kinder feeling empathic Mountain Top kindergarteners.

Money, Holy Spirit, my soul, kinder feeling empath, forgiveness, my Conscience, compassion, Mercy, my Inner Child Spirit, eternal youth, the willingness to face outside Blackmail with a new motive to serve, with the, very “Love” that I have to admit, all these Wonderful gifts from within nurturing, that replaces any more outside need for what, best can be defined as needy-ransom soul-selling Blackmail=Burnout.

Inner-Child Spirit Safe-Home, within

author Pine Cone

Receive News from Operation Disclosure via Email

Shoutbox Disclaimer

Please be advised that the Shoutbox is NOT moderated. Use it at your own will.